Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

“DUMB, DUMBEST, NGBEKE” – Tunde Ednut Blast Tacha Over Characteristics Tragedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DUMB, DUMBEST, NGBEKE” – Tunde Ednut Blast Tacha Over Characteristics Tragedy (451 Views)

“tacha Has Always Been Fake All Her Life” – Fans Crushes Tacha Over Edited Bum / See Your Fake Butt" Nigerians Trolls Ex BBN Star Tacha Over Her Fake Butt / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“DUMB, DUMBEST, NGBEKE” – Tunde Ednut Blast Tacha Over Characteristics Tragedy by Linx1234: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Singer turn blogger, Tunde Ednut, has again come for BBNaija housemate, Tacha over her embarrassing moment during last night eviction show.

The host, Ebuka, during Sunday’s eviction show, had asked Tacha to mention three characteristics of a BBNaija winner which Tacha failed to mention.

Disappointed with her response, Ebuka, said 'that's not smart, i expected more'

Reacting to this, Tunde tagged Tacha a dumb person writing;

“DUMB, DUMBEST: I told you guys from the onset that this girl should not and she will not win.

“How can Big Brother make this type of unintelligent NGBEKE the face of Big Brother? Simple question…..

“What are the characteristics of being a winner? She no fit answer, then how.....https://janefblog.com/7700-2dumb-dumbest-ngbeke-tunde-ednut-blast-tacha-over-characteristics-controversies/

Re: “DUMB, DUMBEST, NGBEKE” – Tunde Ednut Blast Tacha Over Characteristics Tragedy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
She's most likely to win the show as there's no stated yardstick for winning on this show.

I guess what she meant by "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha" is that she exudes the characteristics of a winner. However, her answers were void of intellect. I realized at a point she felt she goofed, but had to use laughter to cover up.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Spend Money On Women Rather Than Properties —actor / Bbnaija: ‘people Will Soon Start Hiding Foodstuff’ – Omashola Cries Out / Throw Your Girlfriend Away If Her Account Is Not Popping Like Mine--bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.