Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

12 Crazy Comedy & Jokes That Will Make Your Evening Today From & About Women - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 12 Crazy Comedy & Jokes That Will Make Your Evening Today From & About Women (924 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Crazy Comedy & Jokes That Will Make Your Evening Today From & About Women by crackclap: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Do I need an intro to blast this your evening? Nope. I want your evening to be fun filling, so, enjoy. grin

#1. My teacher points a ruler at me and said at the end of this ruler there is an idiot. And I asked which end. The Teacher was taking to a girl.

#2. My brother If she calls you Daddy, know that you are on point!!.. Poor guys are called baby.

#3. Some girls are like NEPA, they only give CONSTANT LIGHT when they want to give u bill.....I don't really know what I said but ''it is my experience.

#4. Stop pretending not to have money in order to find genuine love. If she pretends not to have womb will u still marry her?

#5. You will not know how short 12 months is, until you start paying rent. (This one is painful for all).

#6. I wore my new suit yesterday and the guy I wanted to impress didn't come to church.

#7. I just lost a fight. And when you came home, all the Kung Fu moves started coming to my head.

#8. Today, I saw a mosquito vomiting pepper� because he bit a Yoruba ma.

#9. I went to lodge with my village girlfriend in an hotel. Only for me to wake up the next day and find her sweeping the whole compound.

#10. I have never seen an ALCOHOL company use a DRUNKARD for advert. Are they ashamed of their customers? Funny world

#11. The way you look when you mistakenly open your front camera. That's your real face.

#12. The only time African parents are humble is when you're teaching them how to use a smart phone. They become so humble that you can even send them to bring *Hot Water from the Fridge...

(1) (Reply)

How Will you Seat In Your Boss Office If You Win 100 Million Dollars And Want To / This The Most Funniest Picture You Will See Today / Aw Do U Handle A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.