Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Getting An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting An International Passport (270 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting An International Passport by Bjteensdes24: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello Dear Members, I registered for my international passport at the immigration office in Abeokuta for the sum of 40k which supposed to take a maximum of 2weeks before its ready for pick up. This Thursday will make it exactly 1month since I registered and I keep calling the officer whom I paid to help me in the processing but he keeps saying 'Pali' hasn't been delivered to their company though the second week to the week I went there to register, I called him and he said 64pages were delivered instead of the 32pages I registered for. Now, i am not even sure of his response cos I paid that amount so I can get it in 2weeks which he told me it will take. Please, is there anyone who registered in the same State and haven't been able to pick up his or her pass due to general issue of 'Pali' which hasn't been delivered yet? Just want to confirm if that's what is delaying truly as he has told me or just giving me excuses. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Typhoon: 7,000 Passengers Stranded At Tokyo Airport – Operator / Has Anyone Gotten Egypt Visa To Watch CAF U-23 ? / Bus Conductor Spotted In Suit And Tie In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.