Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

50 Units Of 30 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently For A 3 Months Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50 Units Of 30 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently For A 3 Months Contract (288 Views)

Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document / 50 Units Of Toyota Corolla Neatly Used (2013/15 Models) For Sale. / 50 Units Of Howo Trucks (tokunbo) Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Units Of 30 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently For A 3 Months Contract by Impactever(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
PROJECT LOCATION : OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.

WARNING : THIS JOB IS VERY URGENT, IT IS ON A FIRST COME ... FIRST SERVE BASIS, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FAST ENOUGH WILL GRAB IT.

START DATE OF THE CONTRACT: This is an urgent job, the job kicks -off on Wednesday, July 31st , 2019.

Note: This job is only for those whose trucks are presently idle within Ogun and Lagos State.

HAUL MATERIAL : SHARP SAND (Used in Concrete for Construction project)

CONTRACT DURATION: 3 MONTHS CONTRACT, UNINTERRUPTED DAILY JOB
(RENEWABLE TILL 6 MONTHS)

LOADING POINT: Obada, Ogun state.

OFFLOADING POINT : Kajola, Ogun state.

HAUL DISTANCE: Considering the exact locations at Obada and Kajola sites, their distance apart is exactly 15Km.

TRUCKS REQUIRED: 30 Tons capacity bucket/Tippers trucks ( preferably Chinese HOWO trucks)

Any Tipper Trucks with a 30 Tons capacity is also accepted.

NO OF TRUCKS REQUIRED: 50 UNITS OF TRUCKS

PRICE:

Note: We pay per trip

N35,000 per trip ( 30 tons truck)

No OF FEASIBLE TRIPS PER DAY: 3 trips daily, between 7am amd 6pm.

Thus Truckers Take home per day = 35,000 x 3= #105,000 per day.

PAYMENT METHOD: We pay 50% of the hauling fee at loading site (immediately after loading), and then pay the remaining 50% balance at offloading point.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. DIESEL: Truck owners will bear the cost of fueling their trucks by themselves.

2. DRIVERS WELFARE: Truck owners will bear the cost of taking care of their drivers daily welfare.

3. TRUCK MAINTENANCE :Truck owners will be responsible for maintenance of their trucks in the case of any breakdown.

4. AGREEMENT /MOU: We shall be signing an MOU/Agreement with the truckers which shall serve as a legal binding agreement between both parties.

5. MOBILIZATION FEE TO SITE: There is NO provision for any mobilization fee to the truckers to the site.

Truckers are expected to diesel their trucks to the site and get paid 50% of their hauling fee immediately after loading, and then get paid the remaining 50% balance at offloading point.

WARNING : THIS JOB IS VERY URGENT, IT IS ON A FIRST COME ... FIRST SERVE BASIS, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FAST ENOUGH WILL GRAB IT.

IF YOU ARE INTEREST, PLS DON'T DELAY TO CONTACT ME SO AS TO RESUME WORK BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.

PLS DON'T DELAY TO CONTACT ME.

CONTACT ME : 08065759964 (WhatsApp only )
Engr Emmanuel.
Re: 50 Units Of 30 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently For A 3 Months Contract by Impactever(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Impactever:

PROJECT LOCATION : OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.

START DATE OF THE CONTRACT: This is an urgent job, the job kicks -off on Wednesday, July 31st , 2019.

Note: This job is only for those whose trucks are presently idle within Ogun and Lagos State.

HAUL MATERIAL : SHARP SAND (Used in Concrete for Construction project)

CONTRACT DURATION: 3 MONTHS CONTRACT, UNINTERRUPTED DAILY JOB
(RENEWABLE TILL 6 MONTHS)

LOADING POINT: Obada, Ogun state.

OFFLOADING POINT : Kajola, Ogun state.

HAUL DISTANCE: Considering the exact locations at Obada and Kajola sites, their distance apart is exactly 15Km.

TRUCKS REQUIRED: 30 Tons capacity bucket/Tippers trucks ( preferably Chinese HOWO trucks)

Any Tipper Trucks with a 30 Tons capacity is also accepted.

NO OF TRUCKS REQUIRED: 50 UNITS OF TRUCKS

PRICE:

Note: We pay per trip

N35,000 per trip ( 30 tons truck)

No OF FEASIBLE TRIPS PER DAY: 3 trips daily, between 7am amd 6pm.

Thus Truckers Take home per day = 35,000 x 3= #105,000 per day.

PAYMENT METHOD: We pay 50% of the hauling fee at loading site (immediately after loading), and then pay the remaining 50% balance at offloading point.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. DIESEL: Truck owners will bear the cost of fueling their trucks by themselves.

2. DRIVERS WELFARE: Truck owners will bear the cost of taking care of their drivers daily welfare.

3. TRUCK MAINTENANCE :Truck owners will be responsible for maintenance of their trucks in the case of any breakdown.

4. AGREEMENT /MOU: We shall be signing an MOU/Agreement with the truckers which shall serve as a legal binding agreement between both parties.

5. MOBILIZATION FEE TO SITE: There is NO provision for any mobilization fee to the truckers to the site.

Truckers are expected to diesel their trucks to the site and get paid 50% of their hauling fee immediately after loading, and then get paid the remaining 50% balance at offloading point.

IF YOU ARE INTEREST, PLS DON'T DELAY TO CONTACT ME SO AS TO RESUME WORK BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.

PLS DON'T DELAY TO CONTACT ME.

CONTACT ME : 08065759964 (WhatsApp only )
Engr Emmanuel.

Cc: Lalasticala my able moderator, pls kindly help me push this post to front page.

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Despite Trump’s Trade War: Huawei’s Revenue Soars / The Apple Card Starts Rolling Out Today (photos) / Golden Opportunity-get Paid Weekly And For Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.