Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal (852 Views)

Bet9ja Not Paying Online Customers As Usual / Tierney Shares Update From Hospital Bed After Having Shoulder Surgery / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by Adamumd(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please somebody help, i know i ll meet people who know more about bet9ja online betting more than i do, i won some money and ve been trying to withdraw but its pending for 8hours then later the pending got canceled and my money is back to my bet9ja account, please does anyone here have a solution or ve experienced this before and what could be the reason or way out please.
My bet9ja account has two of my names while in my bank account i have a middle name, don't know if this could be a problem??
Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by equityjake(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Try to make the withdrawal again and if the same re-occurs, call their customer service on 012796666.
I'm also having an issue with them. I won some money and then suddenly my account became inactive. I called their service and i was asked to send a means of ID which i already did. They said i should wait for them to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by Adamumd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
equityjake:
Try to make the withdrawal again and if the same re-occurs, call their customer service on 012796666.
I'm also having an issue with them. I won some money and then suddenly my account became inactive. I called their service and i was asked to send a means of ID which i already did. They said i should wait for them to resolve the issue.
alright, thanks i just called and i was told it's network, that it failed as a result of interswitch or something like that

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by Chimoski87(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Adamumd:
alright, thanks i just called and i was told it's network, that it failed as a result of interswitch or something like that

It has happened to me before. It's interswitch issue. Just make the withdrawal again
Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by lukasa: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
My own refuse to go since yesterday night till this evening am typing this message.Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by Adamumd(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2019
lukasa:
My own refuse to go since yesterday night till this evening am typing this message.Very annoying.
what bank and ve you been credited?
Also i heard there only pay during banking hours please how true?
Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by lukasa: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
i was credited tilk today,had to use the money to continue playing games ooo.am not sure i would deal with bet9ja ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting My Account After Having Applied For Withdrawal by lukasa: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2019
i use firstbank and ecobank respectively

(1) (Reply)

Old news / Correctscore: Predict & Win (N3,000 Weekly) / Watch The Scary Moment Christian Eriksen Collapsed On The Pitch (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.