Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole (454 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / APC Says Lagos Has Become Better Under Sanwo-olu, PDP Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by Abdulazeez99: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
National chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, says the party is doing better under his watch.

Oshiomhole, who is believed to be in leadership tussle with Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, said on Monday that he was providing good leadership for the ruling party.

He said this after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House.

According to him, Nigerians are appreciating APC better under his leadership.

Oshiomhole said APC now has more members in the National Assembly and is also controlling the leadership of the two legislative chambers, Igbere TV reports.

He also said that APC under his watch was able to dislodge the former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and his allies politically.

The former Edo State governor mocked the major opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), saying the party is in turmoil.

Oshiomhole added that President Buhari was magnanimous to have nominated up to two ministers each from states that contributed less than five per cent of the president’s votes in the 2019 presidential election.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/857869/apc-faring-better-under-my-watch-oshiomhole/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by aolawale025: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Really? Well he's lucky they won the center
Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by MrPolitics: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol this man is partly responsible for APC losing over 5 states to PDP in 2019 and he’s here talking

1 Like

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
You mean in terms of stealing the people’s mandate?

1 Like

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
krendo:

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by simonlee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
krendo:
If i take eye see that mandate,me sef go steal am! angry angry

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by lordm(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Time will tell

Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Abdulazeez99:

Oshiomhole said APC now has more members in the National Assembly and is also controlling the leadership of the two legislative chambers

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/857869/apc-faring-better-under-my-watch-oshiomhole/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
To what end Of what benefits is your party to the nation
Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by futuregovernor: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
The ugly ebo,the man that is trying to copy Tinubu.......,the man that married fine girl without pimples.
The man that boasted how he deal with Saraki. Finally,the god of zombie. God punish you
Re: APC Faring Better Under My Watch – Oshiomhole by aolawale025: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oshomole talking anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Breaks Silence On Secretly Burying 1000 Soldiers Killed By B'haram / DSS Gives Reasons For Arresting Sowore / #revolutionnow: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.