Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business (327 Views)

Help Needed On Laundry Business I Just Started. / Advise On Laundry Business / Advise On Laundry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by Hardehh: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi NL's. I am thinking of going into laundry business. Google has been so helpful to me to figure out so many things about the the business, but nevertheless I want professionals or possibly those that are already into the business to shed more light on it. Is it really Lucrative? What should I expect? How do I go about it? PS: am a novice when it comes to this business so I need your views please. Its going to really help.
Re: Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by mrpiro22: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2019
chat me on whatsapp with this number 07034336228 let me help you ..in any aspect..
Re: Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by mrpiro22: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Hardehh:
Hi NL's. I am thinking of going into laundry business. Google has been so helpful to me to figure out so many things about the the business, but nevertheless I want professionals or possibly those that are already into the business to shed more light on it. Is it really Lucrative? What should I expect? How do I go about it? PS: am a novice when it comes to this business so I need your views please. Its going to really help.
. chat me up with this number on WhatsApp 07034336228 let me guild you...
Re: Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by alayandekolasam(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2019
mrpiro22:
. chat me up with this number on WhatsApp 07034336228 let me guild you...
Commercial Laundry is a very lucrative business provided the owner can commit him/herself to certain rudiments of it just as applies to any other business venture.
Before I drop the peanut I have for you, please take note of these useful facts:
- It is not a Get-Rich Quickly Venture
- It not for Lazy people
-It is not an Off-sight investment. That's it (considerably) requires the proprietor to be actively involved esp. at the early stage etc
Now, here are my opinion based on many years of experience which go a long way determining profitability:
Go Commercial: Except for those who are running Laundry just to meet immediate needs or simply for survival, I will advise you don't run your laundry from home. Right from the Location, to Office Set up, to the presentation of your business to prospective clients and dealing with them, let it bear the business face 100%.
Location: By this, i refer to the environment it is situated. Only few or none thinks of going for a paid laundry in a low-income earner, developing residential area. As much as possible, Get a place in a neighbourhood of educated and fairly financial advantaged people.
UndergoTraining: I understand you have made a good deal of research and study online, however, if you wouldn't engage a professional at the initial stage, i will strongly advise u go through a known practitioner for a observation, demonstration on what you have known. It can be for a couple days, or weeks or months, depending on how fast you can grasp and how much you need to
Separate the Basic Tools From Luxury: Esp. if limited in funds, you may not need to buy certain gadgets and expensive tools for now. You never can exhaust what technology has provided in seemless Laundry Practice.
I wish I could give more, but I have to attend to other things. Do have the best of Luck
Re: Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by Hardehh: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
alayandekolasam:
Commercial Laundry is a very lucrative business provided the owner can commit him/herself to certain rudiments of it just as applies to any other business venture.
Before I drop the peanut I have for you, please take note of these useful facts:
- It is not a Get-Rich Quickly Venture
- It not for Lazy people
-It is not an Off-sight investment. That's it (considerably) requires the proprietor to be actively involved esp. at the early stage etc
Now, here are my opinion based on many years of experience which go a long way determining profitability:
Go Commercial: Except for those who are running Laundry just to meet immediate needs or simply for survival, I will advise you don't run your laundry from home. Right from the Location, to Office Set up, to the presentation of your business to prospective clients and dealing with them, let it bear the business face 100%.
Location: By this, i refer to the environment it is situated. Only few or none thinks of going for a paid laundry in a low-income earner, developing residential area. As much as possible, Get a place in a neighbourhood of educated and fairly financial advantaged people.
UndergoTraining: I understand you have made a good deal of research and study online, however, if you wouldn't engage a professional at the initial stage, i will strongly advise u go through a known practitioner for a observation, demonstration on what you have known. It can be for a couple days, or weeks or months, depending on how fast you can grasp and how much you need to
Separate the Basic Tools From Luxury: Esp. if limited in funds, you may not need to buy certain gadgets and expensive tools for now. You never can exhaust what technology has provided in seemless Laundry Practice.
I wish I could give more, but I have to attend to other things. Do have the best of Luck

This is comprehensive. However, am planing to site it in a School (University) environment..
Thank you very much.. I am grateful
Re: Professional Advice Needed On Laundry Business by Hardehh: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=mrpiro22 post=80756680]chat me on whatsapp with this number 07034336228 let me help you ..in any aspect.. [/quoteo
Okay, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Food And Beverage Companies Are Ripping Off Consumers With ‘shrinkflation’ / Forex Made easy : Earn 10% weekly Trading Forex and Binary / Unlimited Free Traffic For Cpa+how To Create A Forum And Profit In Monetization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.