Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me (697 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by CastedAyo: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Senator Elisha Abbo has said that the ministerial nominee from Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, donated his salary to him when he was governor of Osun.

Mr Abbo, who was seen in a video assaulting a woman at an adult toy shop in Abuja, said on Monday during Aregbesola’s screening, that the former governor gave him his entire salary for a particular month in 2012, Igbere TV reports.

Abbo added that he had visited Aregbesola to solicit for his support when he was contesting for the chairmanship of his local government.

“I want to join my colleagues from Osun and the entire south-west to extol the virtue of this great Nigerian,” he began.

“I remember in 2012 when I contested for the chairmanship of my local government as a very tiny young man; I visited you in GRA, Ikeja in your house. I never knew you and you asked me to come in and I explained my problems and you told me to come to the government house and meet you.

“When I got there, I thought I would stay there for three days without seeing you. I filled a form, you saw my name and ushered me into your office upstairs and you gave me the whole of your salary that month to go to Adamawa and contest election.”

He asked the Senate to also grant Aregbesola the privilege of bowing before the lawmakers without questioning, adding that President Muhammadu Buhari should give him ‘a very big ministry’.

Aregbesola said he could not remember the encounter but commended Abbo for making it public, saying he owed such gesture to the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/858015/just-in-aregbesola-donated-his-salary-to-me-sex-shop-senator-elisha-abbo/

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by saintjimos(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
NIGERIA
TAKE A BOW
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by johnkay1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by Pusyiter(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Only in Nigeria you get such poo
So therefore, because he assisted you we should not question him?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by hisexcellency34: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
H
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019

(1)

Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians / Russia To Support Construction Of Lagos To Calabar Track ― Presidency / Minna-bida Road: How Did You Spend $181m Loan? Ex-gov Aliyu Asks Niger APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.