Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 (70156 Views)

NECO Releases June/July 2019 Examination Results / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by qanda: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
If your school is not listed on the undergraduate/post graduate section of Q and A App, it is likely to be an illegal school.

If your school is listed on Q and A App, and you have the Past Questions and Answers, course notes for your department, make money distributing the materials on Q and A App.

Get the App on Play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by princety24(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
NUC is working..
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by begwong: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
How many don finish NYSC from this universities.Instead of taking bulldozers to flattened their illegal structures,una dey list names every year ,haba, maka why?
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Glink2018(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
I will move to on-line University..

I have a university online....go to www. Fuaduniversity.edu.ng

Explore it B.sc degree certificate is guarantee irrespective of the level of your education ability.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
they should also scrapped all the Federal universities in the Eastern region or rather the likes of UNN UNIZIk MOAU FUTO IMSU should be converted to a cattle ranch.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by NaijaNaWaa: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
The real joke in this release is that the semi illiterates at NUC have the nerve to declare University of London External programs, the foremost and oldest long distance program in the world illegal. I will pick UoL external over the best Nigerian university.

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by tigerclaws: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
yes
[/s]
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Realbarc: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is Atlanta university 8s expected to be localized in USA? How come it Kogi that the founders found it worthy to place it?
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by vaxx: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Only ministry of education can guaranty school quality and standard. NUC by law is to provide accreditation to courses and campuses within Nigeria and not any degree obtain outside Nigeria or online. if any potential student is in doubt of any school either at home or abroad . he or she should contact ministry of education regarding the institution.

And Nigerians, education is now very accessible. Nysc now accept online degree for mobilization. so just Google up a good UK school and enrol. enjoy your education at your bedroom.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by VIPedu: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great from the NUC
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by one1clien(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
I just feel sorry for the people that have been schooling there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by samtiyelov1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
My own university is on the way. Nairalanders be on the watch out!
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How can you close down Kingdom of Christ university? This people no fear God oooo
Why shouldn't it be closed down?
Because it calls itself Kingdom christ? infact, that is more reason to close it down.

Does God own the university? you gullible goon! it is an illegal university.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by hisexcellency34: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Babboon, why you come take the thing personal?

[Quote author=gypsey post=80750735] Why shouldn't it be closed down?
Because it calls itself Kingdom christ? infact, that is more reason to close it down.

Does God own the university? you gullible goon! it is an illegal university.[/quote]
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by hisexcellency34: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019

gypsey:
Why shouldn't it be closed down?

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

[Quote author=gypsey post=80750735] Why shouldn't it be closed down?

Fu ck you and your useless God!
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by TemmyT002(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Instead of them to call it Secondary school. They want to use style to charge 400k and above too
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Savagethe21st(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
mikkycoins:
Kingdom of Christ university Kwa
FGGC Okigwe has more structures than these quack universities
Somebody will just wake up,rent a storey building, find a catchy name for it and dupe thousands of students all in the name of awarding degrees.

are u an old boy... Cus i am too
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by bizhop01: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Enugu State University Of Science & Technology
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Trippledee:
This is really good
as in very good...my most amused is that uni.of accountancy mowe,Lagos Ibadan express way...the first time I saw their sign post twas institute of management sciences the second time on transit to school,saw university of accounting was like WTF just a storey building ,that's not even up to 3 floors...local man was seriously confused ...
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why not have a list where prospective students can confirm accredited universities BEFORE applying to study there.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Kenturkey048(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
vaxx:
Only ministry of education can guaranty school quality and standard. NUC by law is to provide accreditation to courses and campuses within Nigeria and not any degree obtain outside Nigeria or online. if any potential student is in doubt of any school either at home or abroad . he or she should contact ministry of education regarding the institution.

And Nigerians, education is now very accessible. Nysc now accept online degree for mobilization. so just Google up a good UK school and enrol. enjoy your education at your bedroom.
since the ministry is so corrupt on issuance of licenses .. ,,I see no harm in NUc helping them do justice to higher educational standards of operation..
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Alanpoza007: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
NaijaNaWaa:
The real joke in this release is that the semi illiterates at NUC have the nerve to declare University of London External programs, the foremost and oldest long distance program in the world illegal. I will pick UoL external over the best Nigerian university.
Ans you really think the University of London External programs on this list is really affiliated to the University of London in the UK. You don't know their own London here is in one place in Onitsha or Enugu lol.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by Alanpoza007: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Why not have a list where prospective students can confirm accredited universities BEFORE applying to study there.
The Jamb brochure is there for a reason. Any University you don't see there is not accredited. All these people going to these fake degree mills are aware they're fake but trust Nigerians to always go looking for shortcut degrees.

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Some of the names are just funny
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by OlujobaSamuel: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
vaxx:

You ain't the only one with this view. I don't know where they got power to accredit or approve a foreign institution, to worsen it all, they even said such certificate should not be accepted by prospective employer.
I'm so sure some of those foreign institution might not even be degree awarding but diploma or some other certificate, how then do they regulate such?
How do they intend to prosecute promoters of such institution since according to them they are illegal?
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by OlujobaSamuel: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
since the ministry is so corrupt on issuance of licenses .. ,,I see no harm in NUc helping them do justice to higher educational standards of operation..
The ministry can still override the nuc. License is different from accreditation. Nuc is just a MDA under the ministry.

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by vertueptime: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How can you close down Kingdom of Christ university? This people no fear God oooo

Na yahoo yahoo pastors full there
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by vertueptime: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Na yahoo yahoo pastors full there.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by ihatesycophant(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
blackboy:
Does NUC now have the powers to say those who can be employed or not? If I decide to employ them then what I will be fined or is it not my business. Rubbish.

Your list is noted

Commonsense is not common. The reference is to government establishment and not private owed. But mind you, they still have little control over some private schools when they go on inspection to those private owed schools.
Commonsense!
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alanpoza007:

The Jamb brochure is there for a reason. Any University you don't see there is not accredited. All these people going to these fake degree mills are aware they're fake but trust Nigerians to always go looking for shortcut degrees.

Oh, I see.
Re: List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 by ihatesycophant(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

You ain't the only one with this view. I don't know where they got power to accredit or approve a foreign institution, to worsen it all, they even said such certificate should not be accepted by prospective employer.
I'm so sure some of those foreign institution might not even be degree awarding but diploma or some other certificate, how then do they regulate such?
How do they intend to prosecute promoters of such institution since according to them they are illegal?
Do you ever thought NUC might have received info from those countries the universities located. The world now is a global village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.