Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] (50190 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by tfash96(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Like husband like wife we don sabi how their children go look.. Dem go look like small doctor,naira Marley n Co grin grin grin grin
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Very ugly creatures sad
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Kenon9: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
olatilldend:
Age! Beware of that three letter word.

I still remember her debut single. . . She looked so cute and young back then!

This is not Toni Braxton which you are obviously referring. Tamar Braxton is the younger sister of Toni Braxton.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Godwin2am(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
HMMmm... AFONJAS, CALABASH, SKULL MINING.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by agoadiv(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
olatilldend:
Age! Beware of that three letter word.

I still remember her debut single. . . She looked so cute and young back then!
tamar not toni braxton

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by sewuun(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
See comments from foolish Igbos awon Occultic people.na Envy and hatred of Yorubas go kill una finish.

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by mixta140: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Lexusgs430: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cosmetic surgery don redesign her face finish. ..........
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
What's this pretty lady doing with this scruffy looking guy for goodness sakes? man don finish for US ni or maybe it's jazz?
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Atleast the palace is lookinq well tidied unlike those palaces we normally see in nollywood movies,with their flatheaded iqwes..

2 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by LINTUNE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:
It seems this babe has taken over the sick Regina Daniels.

Nairaland and trash news.

Back to the topic...
I hope and pray a snake will not drop down in that palace like in Ondo state Assembly.

If e happen, the babe go
[img]https://media1./images/5f670bbac9898ed74bc32e70f4eb9e9f/tenor.gif?itemid=7990684[/img]
lol.. Please where did u get this mem from cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aww, this is awesome! I'm happy for Tamar after all the brouhaha with Logan. It's good to see more and more Caribbean women embracing African men and culture. I hope she sang for them b|c this woman can sing her lungs out.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Babisk: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Get ready to be sucked dry my nigga. I apologize in advance.
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Modupps: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
simonlee:
this one she's drinking things from calabash in the last pic...let's not hear that her skull was mined tomorrow o!
And this got 37 likes...shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Modupps: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Godwin2am:
HMMmm... AFONJAS, CALABASH, SKULL MINING.
They will soon mine your own skull
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by banty: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
See she dey lay hand on Elegusi �
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by DameB(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
The hair of the lady in the second pic sha smileysmiley
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Godwin2am(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Modupps:
They will soon mine your own skull
NA DEM DEM BE THIS.%
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Godwin2am(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Modupps:
And this got 37 likes...shame on you people.
is truth bitter? or

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by olatilldend: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
agoadiv:
tamar not toni braxton

Kenon9:

This is not Toni Braxton which you are obviously referring. Tamar Braxton is the younger sister of Toni Braxton.

All those quoting me talking about Toni, u need to search for Tamar on YouTube, she sang 'get none' way back and she looked like a nubian queen.

Know your music and artiste before you quote someone like me! cool

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by saajus: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
See how they touched Oba in the first pic.
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Nature8(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
simonlee:
this one she's drinking things from calabash in the last pic...let's not hear that her skull was mined tomorrow o!

Hahaha grin

Una no go kee me with laugh here abeg

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by raphy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
So while her sister is with the ipob guys she chooses Yoruba different taste I see. The guy face strong o too much dope d sex must be dope too n Tamar like it.
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by Mursz: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:
What's this pretty lady doing with this scruffy looking guy for goodness sakes? man don finish for US ni or maybe it's jazz?

Scruffy looking guy you say? That scruffy looking guy is a fvcking multi-millionaire in dollars o! and what he has achieved, you and the best of your good looking boyfriends will only ever dream of it!

You better look him up and stop trying to shame people. Try applying a small fraction of that wisdom you claim to have, cus you are exactly the opposite of your moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by luluman: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
simonlee:
Yeebos.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by DANIELKWAME: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oba elegushi enami kukushi .
Mutteeme:
American singer/reality star, Tamar Braxton, who is currently in Nigeria with her Nigerian boyfriend, David Adefeso paid a courtesy visit to Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom today, July 29, 2019.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/us-singer-tamar-braxton-her-boyfriend-adefeso-visit-oba-elegushi.html
Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by bkool7(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Too much Botox

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] by TRVIJN: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2019
grin
She will soon join the testifiers to testify about YDs grin
A YD is always a YD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner / Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.