Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) (59775 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Dpharisee: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Say no to cultism, it's a very useless thing which makes you to feel like a local champion whe on campus

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
noble2faith:
angry

Mark my words! That girl begging for Instagram followers will soon be here!
lol, I have even followed her, she can disturb eh
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Okijajuju: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
How you live is how you die..

Thoughts and Prayers to his family who invested their hard earned money into raising a reetard.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
You guys should just stop joining cultism

You must get your reward either earlier or later stage of your life in the university
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by excel4us: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
VANITY!
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Dpharisee: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
jericco1:
Why be say dem dey wait make person reach final yeah. Chaii!!!!

Most of the cultists go into hiding after a hit, so the opponents know that they will surely come back for their final projects defence and exams which requires personal appearance because you can't send someone else to do it on your behalf as lecturers in the department know you.

Those of them who knows that they are being hunted always go with armed fellow cult members hanging around the visibility to provide cover but some who forgot that their is still a score to be settled for a hit several semesters ago won't take necessary precautions

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Blood in, blood out! Case settle.
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by barinedan(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
After All The Years And Resources Spent This Is How A Young Man Finally Ends His Life And Academic Journey, bringing Pains To His People As A Result Of Wrong Association. To Those Who Have Ears, Pls Stay Away From Cultism Because It Kills And Adds No Value To Your Life

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Kilamiti: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rivers people. Very wicked set of human beings oh. They are like the hausas of the south. Very destructive and vile. Nothing is good enough for them and the worse thing is ever getting married to them. Extremely Wicked and destructive individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by tydi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Apeshy101:

Say no to cultism you won't listen

To all rugged guys out there, na ju guys go write your story and type rip

Shun cultism!!!

Else you would be used to leverage scores
Shut up! What do you know about life and How to survive out there?
And who writes your self acclaimed Jew man story??
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by citruslimited(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
O! Youths of this days run back to your God !
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kilamiti:
Rivers people. Very wicked set of human beings oh. They are like the hausas of the south. Very destructive and vile. Nothing is good enough for them and the worse thing is ever getting married to them. Extremely Wicked and destructive individuals.
Let me sum up all you just said in one sentence. "Rivers people are wicked"

Did cultism originate from Rivers State? Would you say this incident has never happened in other States university or federal? Would you say there's no cultist in your village? How did you know his killer is from Rivers State 'cause last I checked, Universities accommodate people from other ethnic and religious groups.

In all of this, you lack common sense for generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
That was what he sign for in the first place and i still remember no gun was pointed at him to do that neither was he sabotage by his village people to do what he did.

Bad eggs been recycled everyday in our institutions to cause mayhem on the innocent people at their disposal.

#longlivethefederalrepublicofnigeria#
#crossrivermydestination#
#saynotocultism#
#sayyestochristjesus#
#jesusyourpasswordtogoodliving#
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Chigozietochukwu(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
All this so called rugged fellow if you die before your time abeg tell me wetin you gain

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Damiflow: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wasted goat grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by eneyoduke(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
One of them

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice one bro. cool cool

StrikeBack:
No condolence from me.

Rot in hell
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by delishpot: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2019
jericco1:
Why be say dem dey wait make person reach final yeah. Chaii!!!!

Cos na then dem dey enter school to do final exams and clearance. That is their vulnerable period. Guys dey enter campus for that time after all the running and hiding for so long. They need to be physically present to complete the school runs. That is when those with scores to settle perch and wait for them. Those that fell him may also get hit when their turn reach. Most times na mercenary from outside dey do the hit but they will be tracked and if an opening is found, they too will fall.

I know a guy that ran o. He did not write his final exams or do clearance until years later. Fear no gree am.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by BigBashiru: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2019
bestman09:
Am sorry for the parents. They just wasted their time and resources for nothing. May they be consoled

End toxic masculinity now!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by rummmy: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Rotimi Amechi self
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2019
tydi:

Shut up! What do you know about life and How to survive out there?

And who writes your self acclaimed Jew man story??
another stubborn fly on the prowl,r.i.p in advance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by Hotfreezers: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2019
BigBashiru:

End toxic masculinity now!!!

How does your post relate to his post?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by tydi(m): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
another stubborn fly on prowl,r.i.p in advance.

Brother wer no wise!
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by mcscott7jarkins(m): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by ZikZikZik: 3:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Amehdgreat01:
He is an Hero
He should be immortalize
He died fighting for what he believed it although that's a negative stuff
Learn from him
Can you die for what you preach?
Can you die for Christ?
I wish this guy's courage and strength be converted positively....
This right here is why people join cult.
Their future is very vague in their eyes and they have nothing else to hope for! Because if you do, this rubbish will not come out of from wherever it came from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by chisani(m): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2019
When wisdom is lacking, incident like this are bound to occur. He paid the ultimate price for his irrational decision. I was a course representative in my department, yet I maintained my colourless orientation to avoid conflict of interests within the department. Wisdom is profitable to direct my brother. RIP to him.
Re: Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) by dalass(f): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks to pioneers of cults, our promising youths are being killed in the most gruesome manner angry shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.