Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award (24950 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by OVA200(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Felixalex:
Even tho i prefer Messi's style of play and believe he is better than Ronaldo, i can't help but admire CR7, even when he's not playing. See that shirt abeg, if na Messi now he go wear one oversized coat
Kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by sylve11: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
gurunlocker:
We all know that's not possible!

One person I really look forward to is Hazard, I am pitying him in advance.

Madrid fan can be stupid most time when you don't deliver. Even Ronaldo that delivered and was a bit consistent was booed and treated like shlt some times, talk more of Hazard that is NEVER consistent other than dribbling. grin

perez go like hazard big yansh. na + 1 for him. grin grin grin cool
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by livebyday(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
gurunlocker:

Madrid fan can be stupid most time when you don't deliver. Even Ronaldo that delivered and was a bit consistent was booed and treated like shlt some times, talk more of Hazard that is NEVER consistent other than dribbling. grin

Please show some respect when you speak the name Cristiano Ronaldo!!

angry

1 Like

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by livebyday(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
namiji2598:
Hazard has already occupied Ur space

Do not blasphem here! Don't ever speak the name hazard near ,in the same sentence in the same breadth as Ronaldo

Show respect to the name , and he may forgive your blasphemy!

5 Likes

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by livebyday(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
namiji2598:
don't quote me unnecessary

That's Ur own opinion, hazard is young and developing while Ronaldo is getting old

May the Lord have mercy on your soul !

How dare you insult HRH CR7?

Listen young man never ever ever ever mention harzard and Ronaldo together again!!!!

Blasphemy is not permitted here!!

Now before his eminence

Better pray to cr7 for forgiveness or your soul might suffer for this

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Emilygodson: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
pls come andput Messi on his toe again grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by 8stargeneral: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
best of all best, I dey feel dat him shirt.
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by yinkeys(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Athletico Madrid
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by xelly: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Auwaljabo:
perez says he doesn't want you, both he is looking for reason to see you again, both ororo says goodbye perez

even if you came back he will sack you again
perez: real sacker ;Dperez says he doesn't want you, both he is looking for reason to see you again, both ororo says goodbye perez

perez: real sacker

ENGLISH OR WHAT?
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Udoskybest: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
gurunlocker:

Sifially pained Hazard hater

1 Like

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
spartan50:
Messi the real GOAT
so called goat that is blaming grass on the field as the reason he cannot win Copa for Argentina cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Beverlyjean(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
namiji2598:

That's Ur own opinion, hazard is young and developing while Ronaldo is getting old

Hazard still young grin grin grin.... At his age Ronaldo had been nominated 5 times for world player

2 Likes

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
As a coach !
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Omoslim26: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Auwaljabo:
perez says he doesn't want you, both he is looking for reason to see you again, both ororo says goodbye perez

perez: real sacker ;Dperez says he doesn't want you, both he is looking for reason to see you again, both ororo says goodbye perez

oga is that igala language you just typed with pls translate that thing in english so we can understand u
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by fowlyansh181(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Auwaljabo:

he misses the city Madrid not the club . Read to understand .. his kids grew in Madrid , the awards was given to him by Spanish people.
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by spartan50(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
so called goat that is blaming grass on the field as the reason he cannot win Copa for Argentina cheesy

Guy look bush
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by chiboy1116: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Felixalex:
Even tho i prefer Messi's style of play and believe he is better than Ronaldo, i can't help but admire CR7, even when he's not playing. See that shirt abeg, if na Messi now he go wear one oversized coat
oversized coat ? Dude Messi isn't as big or tall as Ronaldo , Ur eyes should be able to tell that .
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Godsage(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
namiji2598:

And where was hhazard wen madrid chop 7goals fr atletico for friendly with full first team squad.. The kain wey madrid go chop this season ehn.. I just pity am..

Hazard na dribbler, same with most of those madrid stars(isco, modric kroos, vinicius) . Them need scorers(benzema na error 404)
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Dudeladude(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
oversized coat ? Dude Messi isn't as big or tall as Ronaldo , Ur eyes should be able to tell that .
hes nt talking abt height or size.. hes talking abt hw d cloth wud fit.. messi needs to wear fitting clothes too.. well ronaldo na model sha
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Goalnaldo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ronaldo wins world best player, best haircut and probably best dressed . A king I Stan smiley

Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Felixalex(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
chiboy1116:

U no like messi pass me na, just exaggerating the fact that Ronaldo has a better dress sense. No vex Sir
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Akuruoulo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Felixalex:
hahahahaha , guy u are nt a messi fan abeg. even me wey no be messi fan no fit talk this
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Akuruoulo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Udoskybest:
Sifially pained Hazard hater
but thats the truth
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Akuruoulo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
. Am nt a messi fan bt this 1 pain me
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Akuruoulo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Hazard still young grin grin grin.... At his age Ronaldo had been nominated 5 times for world player
. at almst 29 he is stil young
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Felixalex(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Akuruoulo:
hahahahaha , guy u are nt a messi fan abeg. even me wey no be messi fan no fit talk this

I be messi fan jor. Just that i prefer seeing him in barca jerseys
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by Gkemz: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
See how simple he dressed to that wonderful occasion with all the riches he has but our naija yahoo boys won't allow person rest once they pick small dollars which is like a change to Cr7
Re: I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award by udemzyudex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
thaoriginator:
angry

Don no born you well! angry

Na koboko I go use flog you go back?

Wetin you wan come back come do? shocked

Stay here! Stay for Juve.

You go win UCL here! cool

Ok! cool

Mumu talk, do you know how old is he?

Which champions league wey he never win?

For age wey other footballers dey flop my guy still dey perform you dey here dey yarn dust, who you be for Madrid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! / Throwback Photos Of Footballer Alex Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.