Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (22900 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by EasternTimes: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
ABAKALIKI: The Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Abakaliki Province Ebonyi State, today 29th day of July 2019 shutdown Abakaliki town with massive protest. Eastern Times gathered thay the protest was triggered based on the Ruga settlement requirements by the fulani community under the umbrella of Miyety Allah.

Hundreds of IPOB members in Ebonyi in totality rejects any ruga settlement for the Fulani herdsmen across Ebonyi, And also ordered the immediate vacation of those still settling in the state.

Their chants during the protest ———

NO TO RUGA

NO TOFULANILAZITION

FREEDOM IS ALL WE NEED

Source: https://www.easterntimes.co/2019/07/29/breaking-ipob-ebonyi-state-chapter-shutdown-the-state-with-massive-protest-photos/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
I like this

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 35824L: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
FUNALIZATION indeed. Ipob illiterates who can't spell. And na them dey call PMB dullard.

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tigerclaws: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
35824L:
FUNALIZATION indeed. Ipob illiterates who can't spell. And na them dey call PMB dullard.
[/s]

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
IPOB Amaka

Anybody who says there is no Islamic Agenda
Is not wise

Many people don't know how popular IPOB is
Some may call it a scam or anything
But it's not
Of Course the Igbos would lose much profit
Especially those who do business in the
North but the Advantages is numerous.
The Jihad is still on and it can be seen
Through Boko Haram,Shittes etc.
Even Ojukwu told Uwazurike to make sure
Biafra is restored.
The Best thing for Igbos is to Seek Secession.
The reasons for the 1966 Coup is still there
And it can be seen today Through Corruption,
Nepotism, religion etc.
A time would come when Oil would be Useless
That's why I advise those who call themselves
South South.
Enugu before was once better than Port Harcourt
Due to Coal but it's not the case today
As long as the Igbos continue in their Apprenticeship system
They can never go broke.
I only Pity the North all the problems happening
In their region will soon fall on them
By 2040 poverty rate in the North.
Would be at full length

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
35824L:

It is strategy. A very smart move to carefully mispell that word. That's called plausible deniability

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oga ooo....when are we having peace in this country? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by fx45(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
35824L:
Na them dey Aso Rock? If you must be in Aso Rock then you must not be a dullard. Buhari is worse than a dullard.

Funalization or Fulanization, both na the same thing. We don't want. Carry your RUGA and go to Sambisa Forest. There's enough land there

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by HeightsKE: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Deomovies:
Oga ooo....when are we having peace in this country? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

Do you have James Bond movies?
I need all Sean Connery, Roger Moore and other old bond movies. I don't need the latest ones like Daniel Craig.
Also,I need them in MP4 format ( memory card)

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Mtewww undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Plausible deniability.
VRDroid:

It is strategy. A very smart move to carefully mispell that word. That's call possible deniability

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Illuminated993:
Plausible deniability.

Plausible Deniability...you sabi book

14 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tydi(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

They aren't the real threat, they ain't even noticed nor recognized they are just vulnerable people that can be brainwashed with money easily. There are people who doesn't want money, does not want western education, they don't want anything other than to keep killing people.. Those are the real threat.. Meanwhile

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by gbengaolaniyi(m): 2:50am On Jul 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Despite been proscribed and tag terrorists they are still moving ahead that is to tell you that Biafra is a spirit and their struggle for self rule is non negotiable cool

Biafrans get mind shaa smiley smiley smiley

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by nwafor1(m): 3:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Our irreducible position is ricochetted once again for the world to know that we do not prevaricate nor capitulate.
All hail Biafra!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by BrainEya(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2019
I no buy with I no sell is slightly the same thing; go with your money then I go with my goods.
Buy it somewhere else - I will sell it to someone else should not bring a fight.

If you think we share the same country, why not take it to any part of the Part of the world without objection since we share the same world.

My community have loose many life in this cow of a thing, let it be enough already.. All aboki to him kettle...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Tumbulum: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2019
VRDroid:

It is strategy. A very smart move to carefully mispell that word. That's call possible deniability
your brain de there bro. Smart bro. Come take beer drink.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Tumbulum:
your brain de there bro. Smart bro. Come take beer drink.

Send the beer to me via email. Attach a plate of pepper soup too

9 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2019
This Ebonyi state always leads the way in times as time in Ibo land

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
OK.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Ipodians and delusion are 5&6

Leached lateritic soil spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
This is getting too much, i dont trust the gov of Ebonyi, his body language is dancing towards Ruga.
My opinion is that the east is too small in land mass to give their land for Ruga.The yoruba land is available for the ruga. please and please we in the middle belt ,Benue precisely say no to Ruga

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Ipodians go flood here with thrash

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
MORNING BOOST :

We fight too many battles that don’t matter. If that battle is not between you and your destiny, then it’s a distraction. You have to learn to let things go.

Sometimes you need to stay and fight and take what belongs to you, but there are times that you need to walk away and let God make it up to you.

Good Morning. Wishing You a Lovely day.

Obembet

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
grin grin
God bless Biafra
God bless IPOB
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by pyro62(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Any stupid herdsman that carry's his animals into my lands to eat free grass, that day, I go chop one full cow. #notoruga

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Have you seen the foolishness of these people? You shutdown your city and the fulani men you are protesting against is still going about their businesses happily.

People, stop all these protests. Wait for them to bring their cows and match their assault with a greater assault. Barbeque every single cow you see. That way, they won't dare to come again.
Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2019
35824L:
grin grin
Re: Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Factgist: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest American Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https:///2019/01/10-facts-about-the-richest-american-ever-who-surprisingly-paid-tithes.html

10 Unbelievable Crimes Of The Real James Bond
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-the-real-james-bond.html

Top 10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship
https:///2019/05/top-10-things-you-should-never-sacrifice-for-a-relationship.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet
https:///2019/01/10-things-that-are-unexpectedly-dirtier-than-your-toilet.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery / Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.