Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi (20929 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by hisgrace090: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice!

We're bow ready to sell grass to anyone who needs it from now.

You can't be selling cows and choose to feed them free of charge.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by madridsta007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Anybody who says there is no Islamic Agenda
Is not wise

For like "deceiving himself/herself"
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Techsunny: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:
I thought buhari said he banned them
Banned a country? ?.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by omooba969(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
michelz:

[s]So you think if there was they would come out publicly to tell you?
Guy,stop all these rubbish. It's no longer funny.[/s]

Please stop this nonsense of yours & provide us with the proof, if not just be quiet coz NL has got intelligent people here ok.

Mtcheew.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by connkg(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
'RUGA' stands for Rural Grazing Area. It is not a Fulani term in that sense.
Cattle rearing is the challenge and these are the men to fill the manpower needs of that challenge.
Time will tell whether they are ready.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by JubrilBuhari: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
omooba969:

You still managed to showcase your foolery.

Phew! undecided
Afonja fake moozlem take Ruga and establish it in your Islamic Republic of the rusted roof.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Techsunny:
Banned a country? ?.
don't mind the ruga lifeless duara terrorist

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
connkg:
'RUGA' stands for Rural Grazing Area. It is not a Fulani term in that sense.
Cattle rearing is the challenge and these are the men to fill the manpower needs of that challenge.
Time will tell whether they are ready.
ruga is a fulani word

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Aboguede(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
If people who sale cow buy grass to feed the cows in Nigeria, then the prices of meat that is already increased will increase more by at least 20%

High cost of food prices in Nigeria and continued inflation with very low wages then more hardship for the general public of Nigeria.

If the people accept to sale land to cow owners then it is already a settled issue

The government can work with that to procure lands for the project and still cover the money they spent on the program through many the same initiative

Even if the Nigeria government should pay for lands to support the project, it can not be too much for them at all

The project is more like transportation business which the government is already making revenue though train and state buses
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Do terrorists protest too?
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Ikpongiton: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
badboywizzy:
Please I want RUGA in my state, Osun state.
as you have willingly ask for ruga today,boko haram,fulani herdsmen and armed bandits,will added unto osun state.insha allah.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Ikpongiton: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I want it in Osun too.

Many millionaires have been made in our rural areas through cattle rearing. Most fulanis rearing cattle in Yorubaland are not the owners. The owners are in jeeps and mansions.

If you know you know.
and you will have boko haram as bonus

4 Likes

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by tigerclaws: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
michlins:
Ipob protests in the East, IMN in the North, Afenifere in the West and Sowore is planning another protest. Lord is it time you will save Nigeria
nwoke Nsukka how far

wetin happen to your old Monika?
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by kinem(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Am From Ebonyi state. I support RUGA in my state for it's economic development. As my state is close to the federal government we benefits from it's agenda. Local IPOB what development have you bring to Ebonyi state since your foundation.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Kingkun69(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Somebody should pls send me credit card for airtel ejo my number is 07011862848 nothing is tooo small and I'll pay back thank you very much
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by sexyyoyo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
badboywizzy:

You must be high on weed.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
IPOB are terrorist grin
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Light1259: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anybody that supports one Nigeria will not make heaven! sad
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by adem30: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is just public nuisance. When the FG was serious about it none of these jobless people were seen on the street to protest.
It is after the program have been suspended they now get time for their public stunt
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Quorax: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
If the so-called Ruga were to be of economic benefits, Buhari would have concentrated it in the North.

Without rule of law, civilization will collapse. The rule of men like Buhari will prevail instead of the rule of law. Citizens will have to resort to self help like the Shiites are currently trying to do.
no mind the old stupid man...he will hardly do anything to unite the country or make it progress but would be enacting cow laws that is private business while those he chased out of their jobs since 2016 have no hope of getting it back.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by adem30: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari have proved it time without numbers that he can not be intimidated, hr is not a drunkard president. So all these your public nuisance won't demoralise him. When you are tired, you will go back to your 4x4 container
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by MachadoPreto: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
You will never find a Dangote truck when you need it the most!
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Chukalemon(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
We will fight for biafra freedom till the end.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nature8(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Lets stand for the truth n take the bull by the horn..
Leave us make we fvck buhari up

The pic got me Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by connkg(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

ruga is a fulani word

What does it mean in Fulani/Fufulde?
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by michlins(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
nwoke Nsukka how far

wetin happen to your old Monika?
o boy person hack am with my Facebook account say make me pay am but my stingy attitude no agree me to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by TSRC: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
By the way, this is the definition of peaceful protest. Unfortunately, some bigots will still come and support terrorists because the enemy of their enemy is their friend. Continue.

But the last time I checked, buhari has declared ipob terrorists.
Don't be surprised to hear they have been shot for protesting.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Fingerprinter(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
badboywizzy:

Receive it!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nature8(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Theory2022:
Ruga in nigeria tongue iz

C0mpulsrrry

Ruga 0yoyoy0
undecided
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by MOVIC6: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
shamsin6300:
Igbo Kenu

Igbo Amaka

Ruga kenu

Ruga Amaka

Are u alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.