Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi (20936 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Several hours? Sunnews is useless! Protest that didn't even last for up 45mins!
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Simbrixton(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
badboywizzy:
Please I want RUGA in my state, Osun state.
you are igbo sef
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by luluman: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
badboywizzy:
Please I want RUGA in my state, Osun state.
How do you think the world see's yeebos when you act unserious always?
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by TruthinAction: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Diesel1:
Am from kano state.. I support Ruga. bring it to my state

It's already approved for Northern states. Please don't come down south.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by plaindealer: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Everybody don move on from RUGA, but these jobless village people are still fighting over RUGA.

smh..
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Protesting against what is completely voluntary and NOT COMPULSORY - what hogwash!
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Protesting against what is completely voluntary and NOT COMPULSORY - what hogwash!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Lugianostar(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Please i don't want RUGA initiative in my Cross River o!
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by kalufelix(m): 3:33am On Jul 30, 2019
omooba969:

Please stop this nonsense of yours & provide us with the proof, if not just be quiet coz NL has got intelligent people here ok.

Mtcheew.

Intelligent goat..keep waiting for proof.

Your life will soon serve as prove to others
..eediot !

I will only excuse you if you don't reside in Nigeria..otherwise you remain an intelligent fool.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Amanew(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2019
All hail Biafra
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:
Am From Ebonyi state. I support RUGA in my state for it's economic development. As my state is close to the federal government we benefits from it's agenda. Local IPOB what development have you bring to Ebonyi state since your foundation.

That's wonderful.

Many don't know the importance of Ruga..Is good you have keyed in like the governor of Kano state and Niger states even the sultan of sokoto who advised his people and followers in diaspora to key in to ruga....

If for that , there is already Ruga settlement in ebonyi and it will be beneficial to ebonyi state...

Ruga is already in ebonyi...I saw it in a thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/5318952/video-ruga-settlement-already-ebonyi

You make profit out of it, is a welcome development.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Gandollar(f): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:
Am From Ebonyi state. I support RUGA in my state for it's economic development. As my state is close to the federal government we benefits from it's agenda. Local IPOB what development have you bring to Ebonyi state since your foundation.
I hope whatever you smoked last night has worn off? Good morning
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Gandollar(f): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2019
plaindealer:
Everybody don move on from RUGA, but these jobless village people are still fighting over RUGA.

smh..
We will never be caught off guard. We know your tricks. This subtle jihad must be resisted.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Gandollar(f): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's wonderful.

Many don't know the importance of Ruga..Is good you have keyed in like the governor of Kano state and Niger states even the sultan of sokoto who advised his people and followers in diaspora to key in to ruga....

If for that , there is already Ruga settlement in ebonyi and it will be beneficial to ebonyi state...

Ebonyi people in their inferiority complex will do anything to remain relevant. Soon, the governors who sell out their people would start meeting sudden unexplained deaths
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Paxie55: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Gandollar:
Ebonyi people in their inferiority complex will do anything to remain relevant. Soon, the governors who sell out their people would start meeting sudden unexplained deaths
If you believe that video, you will believe anything. Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by chozzy: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Gbam
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
and you will have boko haram as bonus

Fulanis have been here since ages. Nothing like Boko Haram here.

The only challenge they give us is cow dung on football fields. RUGA will help solve it.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Paxie55:
If you believe that video, you will believe anything. Lol

Ebonyi is a Ruga territory.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=80756079][/quote]

Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by kinem(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Gandollar:
I hope whatever you smoked last night has worn off? Good morning

Morning. But i dont smoke
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by kinem(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's wonderful.

Good development
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by connkg(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by Ikpongiton: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
MachadoPreto:
You will never find a Dangote truck when you need it the most!
lforget dangote oo!the man is a scammer,debtor and a poor man.all those trucks are leased from a chinese firm and he is unable to pay them.he's also indebted to almost all the banks and individuals in nigeria.his workers are poorly paid and malnourished.his cement quality is substandard and over priced.he's an idiot and a poor man.abacha wife is richer than dangote.
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by MachadoPreto: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Ikpongiton:
lforget dangote oo!the man is a scammer,debtor and a poor man.all those trucks are leased from a chinese firm and he is unable to pay them.he's also indebted to almost all the banks and individuals in nigeria.his workers are poorly paid and malnourished.his cement quality is substandard and over priced.he's an idiot and a poor man.abacha wife is richer than dangote.
[/s]
Re: IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi by tigerclaws: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / Buhari Host US Special Presidential Envoy, John Kerry In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.