Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol (356 Views)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by JonDon12: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/07/28/general-buhari-sent-the-list-he-should-have-sent-to-efcc-to-the-senate/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7786383204

I asked myself this question- Is it right for EFCC to go after Yahoo boys when General Buhari dropped Goje’s corruption case and nominated AKPABIO, SYLVA, AMAECHI & AKUME as ministers. How can you go after those who looted THOUSANDS and leave those who looted BILLIONS? Goje’s N25 billion case just disappeared with the wind. Akpabio’s N10 billion fraud trial just flew away. Sylva’s N19 billion case is now ancient history. Amaechi’s multibillion INDICTMENT turned to EXCITEMENT. Yet EFCC is parading yahoo boys for scamming thousands!
Though I have publicly and privately preached against the Internet scams that have sullied Nigeria’s name and reputation world-wide, I feel compelled to counsel Yahoo! boys that they are in the wrong Yahoo business. They ought to buy the ruling All Progressive Congress’ membership form. Next, they should go and loot like AMAECHI, AKPABIO, and SYLVA, and not only will EFCC leave you alone, but their oga, General Buhari, may even make you a minister or a Senate leader. But why stop there? Join Boko Haram then REPENT. APC will just give you there Presidential ticket. Or you haven’t heard?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by Amazingman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Uppercut plus melee

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by slimfit1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by Abfinest007(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
u are right

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by donbachi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
So na only my southy brodas dey corrupt abi...reno should apologies b4 concerned angry youths will come 4 him..asap.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by Kingpee2(m): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Well said Reno,your thoughts dey scatter my head .
Re: Reno Omokri: Yahoo Boys Should Be Buying Apc Form To Escape Efcc. Lol by Zikora1000(f): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2019
In order words, Buhari is a repentant Boko Haram member. Reno, na you talk am o. Jokes aside, Reno is right on point here. Buhari is actually a very corrupt president that loved corrupt APC guys to the core. You can never be a minister under Buhari if you are not corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Loves Imo, Says Uzodinma / Atiku Is A Cameroonian — Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Tells Court / El-zakzaky Leaves Indian Hospital, On His Way To Nigeria — Shi'ites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.