Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Only Foolish Men Engage In MouthAction – Maurice Ampaw - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only Foolish Men Engage In MouthAction – Maurice Ampaw (272 Views)

Viral Video: Girl Engages In Oral S*x While On A Call With Boyfriend / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Foolish Men Engage In MouthAction – Maurice Ampaw by faith2kool(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ghanaian lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, has described men who engage in MouthAction, as foolish, perverted and abnormal individuals who must have no place in the circles of reasonable people.

According to MyNewsGh, the legal practitioner said MouthAction does not only deviates from the natural order of sexual intercourse, but also breaches the laws of Ghana. .

Speaking in an interview on Angel FM, Ampaw challenged Ghanaians to feel free to report any persons they may find engaging in MouthAction to the police to effect their arrest. .

“Such matters are not reported because it often involves two willing individuals and so there are no complainants; but if you have any evidence of such acts rush to the police to report it”, he said. .

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/07/29/only-foolish-men-engage-in-oral-sex-maurice-ampaw/

Re: Only Foolish Men Engage In MouthAction – Maurice Ampaw by Kingpee2(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2019
This dude must have tasted it before and felt so disgusted about the act,mere looking at him you will know he loves it when a lady gives him Mouth Gig ,I don’t suck or lick pussies but I’ve actually told myself I would gladly do it to Genevieve if she gives me the chance ..Come and beat me for saying it ..
Re: Only Foolish Men Engage In MouthAction – Maurice Ampaw by faith2kool(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Kingpee2:
This dude must have tasted it before and felt so disgusted about the act,mere looking at him you will know he loves it when a lady gives him Mouth Gig ,I don’t suck or lick pussies but I’ve actually told myself I would gladly do it to Genevieve if she gives me the chance ..Come and beat me for saying it ..

(1) (Reply)

Companies Begin Full Operations At Ore Industrial Park, Ondo / How To Talk To The Universe To Manifest What You Want / Davido Reveals Why He Had To Run Away From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.