Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

If You Are A Gospel Artiste Or Minister This Is For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Gospel Artiste Or Minister This Is For You (257 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Gospel Artiste Or Minister This Is For You by deoricky(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I am a Gospel music promoter. I recently understand Gospel music ministers do not take time to promote their songs or some don't even try or money but to you rely on your friends, pastors, church and your colleagues but the truth is ; no one will promote what they don't see or hear or no one will pour water without a bowl or cup.
Meaning, promote yourself first even if its with little.

I have access to the best channels on radio, tv, music sites and the likes from Bellanaija, linda ikeji, love world radio, cool FM , wazobia, city FM , inspiration fm , news papers and magazines - all you need with target audience in mind .

I also sometimes have opportunities to promote for free.

You can have access to over 1 million followers and co.

Are you interested ?! Oya drop a message if you want to reach me on WhatsApp. Or call 07035048347.

Lets work with your shikini money and a platform
Re: If You Are A Gospel Artiste Or Minister This Is For You by HizRoyalFinest(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2019
H
Re: If You Are A Gospel Artiste Or Minister This Is For You by deoricky(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Would you like to promote?

HizRoyalFinest:

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Help Me With This Sonny Okosun Song / BREAKING: Police Rescue Remaining Four Abducted 'RCCG Pastors / Brethren, Why Did God Created Judas Iscariot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.