Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure (6656 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by olaolabiy: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
They have stolen Godliness out of Ekiti.

Owo won ti deeeeeeee.

Oxford Stret;
Selfridges;
Harrods;

Here we come oo!

Ole gbogbo.

Share the money!
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by clip: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
I learnt the best governor in Ekiti is Fayose.With Fayose supporting Fayemi and the party he is flagging their flag has never let their people down{Lagos, Edo and formal Anambra} i assume the time of good governance is here for Ekiti people. God Bless The fountain of Knowledge
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by omolayo1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
he has his 4 years to spend by law
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by tlops(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
Do you guys think all those people rejoicing with him or the Dr. are jubilating for the development to come? well, I hope I am wrong.

time to chop. God don answer our prayers,
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by omogidi234(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
four years commencing from Saturday last week please
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
@shadrach, don't u know dat wasiu Ayinde is a member of ACN in Lagos State(even an aspirant to d house of rep.) and he can come without a dime dat day? Pls tink very well b4 posting, how dare u called Fayemi a THIEF?. Go and check his history very well bros. Is he not part of dose who fight Sani Abacha's regime? Or which post has he occupied b4 and embz. Moni? I can c brighter days ahead now in Ekiti State now dat Dr. John kayode Fayemi (an International man) is now governor in my dear state
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
Topman40:

@shadrach, don't u know dat wasiu Ayinde is a member of ACN in Lagos State(even an aspirant to d house of rep.) and he can come without a dime dat day? Pls tink very well b4 posting, how dare u called Fayemi a THIEF?. Go and check his history very well bros. Is he not part of dose who fight Sani Abacha's regime? Or which post has he occupied b4 and embz. Moni? I can c brighter days ahead now in Ekiti State now dat Dr. John kayode Fayemi (an International man) is now governor in my dear state   
Are you minding them?
A lot of these Nigerians are rubbish. And may corruption continue to move on with their mentality of seeing looting as a normality.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by TokeB: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
When things are going wrong we complain, there is a new leader in Ekiti people are already calling him a thief before he starts doing his work. If you think Nigeria is beyond repair why don't you flee somewhere else. I highly doubt a man who spent 3 yrs putting his life and that of his families in danger all in the name of fighting for justice, just wants to steal money. Political leaders who steal are cowards. This man certainly isn't a coward because he would have given up a long time ago. Regardless with the amount of celebration it sows that this is what the people of Ekiti want. How many states can say the leader they chose is the one in office. Goodluck Fayemi I have faith you would be a great leader and set a good example for other leaders.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by olaolabiy: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2010
Toke B.:

When things are going wrong we complain, there is a new leader in Ekiti people are already calling him a thief before he starts doing his work. If you think Nigeria is beyond repair why don't you flee somewhere else. I highly doubt a man who spent 3 yrs putting his life and that of his families in danger all in the name of fighting for justice, just wants to steal money. Political leaders who steal are cowards. This man certainly isn't a coward because he would have given up a long time ago. Regardless with the amount of celebration it sows that this is what the people of Ekiti want. How many states can say the leader they chose is the one in office. Goodluck Fayemi I have faith you would be a great leader and set a good example for other leaders.

Hey, footsoldier!
What about those AD guys? They spent years in gaol and they called themselves 'freedom fighters'. You all have short memories. I understand what politics is all about in Nigeria.
I don't think you have been to any nocturnal political gathering. So, ACN guys are now Messiahs?

You all like to build your castles in the air/Spain.

Wake up!
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by olaolabiy: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you minding them?
A lot of these Nigerians are rubbish. And may corruption continue to move on with their mentality of seeing looting as a normality.

Well, you are mai darling. So, no direct answers. But, you have potential. And, you will rule Ekiti in the near future  wink cheesy. The main reason why I would like to marry you  grin grin.

But, you are still a political neophyte.
You are brilliant but you need to understand the concepts of manoeuevring and politicking.

You are not there yet, darling! I still love you, sha. Babyyyy!
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by TokeB: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2010
[/quote]Hey, footsoldier!
What about those AD guys? They spent years in the gaol and they called themselves 'freedom fighters'. You all have short memories. I understand what politics is all about in Nigeria.
I don't think you have been to any nocturnal political gathering. So, ACN guys are now Messiahs?

You all like to build your castles in the air/Spain.

Wake up!
[quote]

Actually you need to wake up. When has a negative attitude ever helped progress. Clearly you have not checked Fayemi's  resume he is about as qualified as they come. At least he went to school that is a start. The man hasn't been in office one day and you already think he would fail his state. If you understand Nigerian politics and think there is no future, why are you still in the country why don't you leave?
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2010
Toke B.:

Actually you need to wake up. When has a negative attitude ever helped progress. Clearly you have not checked Fayemi's  resume he is about as qualified as they come. At least he went to school that is a start. The man hasn't been in office one day and you already think he would fail his state. If you understand Nigerian politics and think there is no future, why are you still in the country why don't you leave?
Like I said before, after you've reviewed some post, it's better to ignore some ppl. Not worth it.

As long as we continue to think progressively, progress will follow.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by olaolabiy: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^
They are all educated, lady.
And, education has nothing to do with GREED. Politics in Nigeria is much more than certified papers.

Ok?
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by olaolabiy: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Like I said before, after you've reviewed some post, it's better to ignore some ppl. Not worth it.

As long as we continue to think progressively, progress will follow.

You need a shock absorber, darling!
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2010
I can't even understand how some pple tink here.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by favouredjb(f): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2010
Where is the pretty deputy gov,s husband?since the celebrations started,d church service and all,he was no where in sight.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by MURTALA555: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2010
oni should be arrested immidiately and prosecuted for stealing votes and the state money
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by redsun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
Celebrating the golden oppurtunity for looting.Getting a position of high place and responsibilities in nigeria is a equivalent to winning a multi million dollars lottery in the real world.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2010
People tend to forget that public servants are paid to deliver not to steal the public fund.

In nigeria,when an administrator use about 10 percent of generated allocations for public services and the rest for pocket and that of his cohorts,nigerians will think that he or she is a saint
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by tpiah: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
after the celebration, let's not forget to cry over the state of the country o! sad
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
@favouredjb, maybe he is in abroad, even if he dey in 9ja wetin he go go do 4 der? Na first lady we dey hear, have u ever hear of first man b4? (What I mean is that even if the woman is d governor)
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by pearsound: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
Fayose, hmm, ?
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by sley4life(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2010
congrats ACN
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Symbianguy(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2010
Congratulations 2 all Ekiti States most especially students coz i blv d money wl rduce
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by folahann(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2011
9 months now wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi, Bamidele Supporters In Ekiti Clash Again / Dangote To Build 1,000-bed Hospital In Kano / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Declared Emeka Offor Wanted ! Dead Or Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.