Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye (1392 Views)

Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by HgsMediaPlus: 2:35am On Jul 30, 2019
The bond between father and daughter can never be overrated.

Here is a beautiful loved up moment Nadia Okoye and her father Paul Okoye sings one of his single 'Reason With Me'

This was quite a beautiful bonding between father and daughter as they both sing together in this adorable video.

Watch the adorable video:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/nadia-okoye-sings-reason-with-paul-okoye.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by odiereke(m): 2:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Waoooooh
Re: Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by awetaiye2015: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2019
odiereke:
Waoooooh
Kuantinu
Re: Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by gaby(m): 4:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Adorable...even though I didn't see or hear the "sing".
Re: Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by itspzpics(m): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Wow.... Its nice
Re: Nadia Okoye Sings 'Reason With Me' With Her Father, Paul Okoye by Id97: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
The title is grossly misleading.
When did Anita okoye become Paul's daughter?
Op,Anita is Paul's wife.His little daughter is nadia for your information.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari And Her Beautiful Mom Enjoy Ice Cream Date (Photos) / 40yr Old A List Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Wows In New Makeup Pictures / Being An Alhaji Will Not Stop Me From Acting - Adedimeji Lateef Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.