Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Waec 2019 Result Held. Please Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2019 Result Held. Please Advice (378 Views)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / WAEC 2019 Maths Questions And Answers | 2019/2020 WAEC Maths Expo, Runz (runs) / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2019 Result Held. Please Advice by mrkunlex(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2019
all the nine subjects my brother sat for during this year waec examination are held. please advice on what to do.
Re: Waec 2019 Result Held. Please Advice by vanjos: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
mrkunlex:
all the nine subjects my brother sat for during this year waec examination are held. please advice on what to do.

A friend's brother also experienced the same thing, he registered late and consequently, his pin number was different from the pin numbers of the other candidates.
Another thing is that, his surname starts with letter A but his was last in the sitting arrangements , which supposed not to be.

I think that, they want to check and confirm his registration for the meantime.

Since it's not due to malpractices, then there is high hope. It's just that, it might delay.
Re: Waec 2019 Result Held. Please Advice by mrkunlex(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
@vanjos but how many days/month will it take before they release the result

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Student, Kabiru Yusuff Badmus, ACA- An Academic Acumen / . / B.ed Mathematics And Msc Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.