Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wenger Agrees To Be A Liar - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger Agrees To Be A Liar (615 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers / Brendan Rodgers Agrees Deal To Become Liverpool Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Agrees To Be A Liar by orangemen: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2010
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has admitted that he sometimes lies to the press about his players - but only to protect them. Wenger, who takes charge of his 800th Gunners match on Saturday, insisted that he always consults his players first to get the story straight. "If you're asking me if I've lied to the press to protect a player, I must say yes. I didn't feel comfortable afterwards, but I've a clear conscience," he stated.
Full story: Daily Mirror

does it mean old men like wenger lies to move on.
this makes me to believe that platini who is also a frenchman is a liar too.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! / Streaming EPL Online / Soccer Shop Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.