Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers (349 Views)

What Does Peanut Burger Coating Machines Mean To Entreprenuers In 2021? / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by OndoUpdates(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2019
As part of his administration's commitment to building young Entreprenuers and attracting massive investment into Ondo State, the state Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that the state is prepared to host the sixth edition of Africa's Young Entreprenuers Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2019 Convention.

The Africa's Young Entreprenuers is a platform with a vision of successfully developing Africa’s budding entrepreneurs through mutual networking, and with established captains of industries.

The A.Y.E brings learning, resources and business acumen, with the aim of developing young entrepreneurs within the age of 18 - 45 with 12.6 million members in 20 African Countries.

Receiving the delegation of the A. Y. E, led by the President, Summy Francis, at the Governor's Office, Alagbaka, Akure, Governor Akeredolu said the state will cooperate and host the coming convention of the organisation, billed to hold on Saturday, December 14th, 2019.

Akeredolu said he is particularly interested in the building of young entrepreneurs and the far reaching effects on the people, especially the young ones.

He said the A. Y. E projects was concerned about giving back to the people and reaching out to the poorest of the poor so as to make them self reliant in the future.

Arakunrin Akeredolu informed that the state had also gathered a number of young entrepreneurs under the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) programs.

Speaking earlier, the President of A. Y. E, Francis, said the convention, when hosted by the state, will boost the economic activities and also provide opportunity for young Enterprenuers and students in the state.

While informing that the theme of the convention is "Enterprenuership intervention for poverty eradication", Francis said the only way to stop the spread of poverty, especially among young people, was to empower them.

He highlighted some of the program of the organisation, which included the Enter Cycle Fund for Grassroot and SMEs, as a means of helping young SMEs and Enterprenuers grow their ideas and Bussiness.

Source: http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Ondo-Set-To-Host-Over-6-000-Young-Entreprenuers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by Zikomakanaki(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Only news like this abeg

CLICK & WATCH MUSIC VIDEO, LINK IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW:
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by Officer4: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Looks like they just borrowed that white guy.

I trust my people.

My people my people grin grin
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by Druhgzz(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Wow.. This is outstanding

Natural01 Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by ayfay047(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Good things happen in Ondo state. Innovation, invention, investments, partnership.

The government is gradually working to make the state a safe haven for top notch companies and businesses.

Good one Op,

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by ayfay047(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Officer4:
Looks like they just borrowed that white guy.

I trust my people.

My people my people grin grin

How can they borrow white people? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by thenoisemakerng(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
When will Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, and Lagos follow suit I'm not even in Nigeria and I can see the handiwork of Aketi in Ondo state.

Thank you Ondoupdates from giving me updates in Ondo.

So when will you give us updates in Ese Odo and Ilaje area?
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by OndoUpdates(f): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2019
thenoisemakerng:
When will Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, and Lagos follow suit I'm not even in Nigeria and I can see the handiwork of Aketi in Ondo state.

Thank you Ondoupdates from giving me updates in Ondo.

So when will you give us updates in Ese Odo and Ilaje area?

Thank you very much indeed. Stay tuned for more updates in Ondo
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by mutumina007: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Brilliant innovation coming from the Governor there, I believe Mr Akeredolu is innovating his State and other Governors and leaders should imbibe this development.
Re: Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers by Officer4: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
ayfay047:

How can they borrow white people? grin grin grin grin
see

(1) (Reply)

See What Southeast Governors Wants To Do To Fulani Herdsmen / Minimum wage: Nigerian workers unfairly treated, says Oshiomhole / Grazing Law: 81 Herdsmen Convicted In Benue – Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.