Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Africans At Miss World 2010 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2010 (18864 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

ngboo Sagamite u hate me and u follow me chop tuwo for nandos tseeew

@ruq

dat word hatee u used was too harsh haba , d guy is entitled to his own opnions now . he might hate nigerian ways but damn he can change himsef oo d guy na fully breed ndigbo ,abi i dey lie saga bobo kiss kiss cool

Hate you?

Who said that? [Carries his cutlass]

I got nothing but luv for you, boo.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ruq: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

Then you surely are thinking wrong.

My condemnation of the weakness/calamity/deceit/corruption/uselessness of certain things in Nigeria does not imply I hate Nigeria.

I am just smart enough to know the first stage of self-improvement is to acknowledge your problem not be living in denial.

Pardon me. i it's true you gat a shining Brain!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2010
Funny how the ethiopian girl doesn't have the looks we have seen on this forum when we were discussing about their beauties.

Funny how it is the same for Somalis and Eritreans. It seems those features we adore in them, are deemed so common over there, that for beauty contests they choose girls with "unusual" looks.

The Nigerian Girls is ok. Not a beauty contest material though.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ruq: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2010
michelin89:

Funny how the ethiopian girl doesn't have the looks we have seen on this forum when we were discussing about their beauties.

Funny how it is the same for Somalis and Eritreans. It seems those features we adore in them, are deemed so common over there, that for beauty contests they choose girls with "unusual" looks.

Word!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Sagamite NO SIR.

1) Gorgeous
2) Beauty
3) Hot (common)
so; Nigeria's lady is still amongst the top! Stop trying to fight it lol.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

What is the difference?  shocked

Ms Zimbabwe is just too cute.

I did not see you question at first, the first thing I saw was the pix with her face and I thought "Ms who-the-hell is this? Yummy". She made me feel like kissing. I would gladly give my left arm to wake up to that face and smile every morning. Her only competition is Ms Ivory Coast.

Now add this face to the body on page 1 . . . . . . [Sagamite is breathing heavily]

No competition here. Ms Nigeria is just average. I can count more than 100 Nigerian girls I have seen in the last 5 years that I find more appealling. And they are not the one going to Ms World.

Spare me . How were you able to see the face from that tiny pic on page 1?  Even me sef go fine from far or with a tiny pic grin tongue tongue. On close shot, her face is no different from Miss Nigeria.
So you can count more than 100 Nigerian girls, I thought you have only seen two fine Nigerian girls.

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 20, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@ Sagamite NO SIR.

1) Gorgeous
2) Beauty
3) Hot (common)
so; Nigeria's lady is still amongst the top! Stop trying to fight it lol.

Sagamite is only going by who stirs his willy. Thank God he's not a Miss World judge.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2010
^LOL. i can see why you said so. he's defending his willy so much i wonder if it is doing the typing!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ruq: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2010
Michenlin89 You're pretty!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

No lon thing! Show me Ms Nigeria in a different pix where most of the physical attributes I listed is spectacular, maybe I may be wrong, but I am yet to see her in any thing that the photographer is a magician and change my mind.

I swear any photographer that can do it can turn Anne Widdecombe into Kim Kardashian by taking a pix from the right angle and lighting.

None of these girls are Anne Widdecombe, so there's great probability of them turning into Kim. What does the trick is the right make-up, a good photographer and if the girl can pose for the camera.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by chyz(m): 4:42am On Oct 20, 2010
Ruq:

Ruq, fine gurl.u should have applied for Miss World now,them girls no touch u at all! kiss kiss
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by mrkoma2012: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2010
Miss kenya aint bad ooooo
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2010
stillwater:

Spare me . How were you able to see the face from that tiny pic on page 1?  Even me sef go fine from far or with a tiny pic grin tongue tongue. On close shot, her face is no different from Miss Nigeria.

I could not see her face clearly from page 1 pix, but the bit I could see was fine, and the body was great, so I went with it. When you now put her face up, I now saw it was almost faultless.

Her face is different from Ms Nigeria as it is finer and her smile is more effortless, Nigerian girl's smile looks fake like if she is not confident.

You know I like a lovely smile on a girl.  grin That is why I said Ms Egypt was not my type.

stillwater:

So you can count more than 100 Nigerian girls, I thought you have only seen two fine Nigerian girls.

Olodo ma ni e o! angry tongue

Where did I say I had not met fine Nigerian girls?

Emo-hearing!!! grin

I said I have met 2 Nigerian girls with the best personality in the world I have ever come across.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2010
stillwater:

Sagamite is only going by who stirs his willy. Thank God he's not a Miss World judge.

My willy is a good judge na, so respect its judgement.

It might not be Miss World judge, but at least it is Miss Street judge. cool grin

MzDarkSkin:

^LOL. i can see why you said so. he's defending his willy so much i wonder if it is doing the typing!

Yep. It is good at tricks too. cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Ruq:

Yeye boy!

That is why when she said EXACTLY the same thing I said you condemned me for, you quickly screamed "WORD". grin

Blood leave your brain?  grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Kunbee: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

I praise too na, ki lon she e gan? tongue

When I am praising yur ikebe, you no dey complain o, your head go just dey swell. tongue

Me ke, my head no dey swell o cool

But seriously ehn ehn, its as if u be woman angry angry angry

Atleast you have stopped sending me pms grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kunbee:

Atleast you have stopped sending me pms grin

Me?  shocked shocked grin grin grin

O fe set me up to look good?  grin

For saying that, I will now start sending you pms. angry

I will rather commit a crime I am not guilty of, and reap the rewards.  cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Boring !!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
michelin89:

I wish Ethiopia would have chosen different girl. I think miss Nigeria is cuter then her. Oh well till NEXT time.

PS: I want to see the day where a Somali girl joins in the beauty pageants. I mean we already have them joining the modeling industry why not pageant? It will happen am hopeful.

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
Soon we'll have miss, somalia God willingly.

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ Oh . . . . . . . . . . my . . . . . . . . . . . .God!!! shocked

Can I get an Amen?? grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2010
That day will come where somalis take part in beuty pageants. smiley smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2010
smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2010
sorry for posting too many pictures.  grin grin

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Asari1986: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2010
Beautiful girls. smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by africhika(f): 4:39am On Oct 21, 2010
yeah yeah, we know somalians are beautiful.
miss namibia is pretty.
miss ivory coast looks like ini edo. also pretty
maybe an african will win this year, we'll see
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by tpiah: 4:40am On Oct 21, 2010
why do somalians and their nigerian cuckolds always feel the need to spam threads with irrelevant photos?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by tpiah: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2010
@ topic

egypt, ivory coast and mauritius are stunning.

cape verde looks nigerian. She's ok.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ruq: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeye boy!

That is why when she said EXACTLY the same thing I said you condemned me for, you quickly screamed "WORD". grin

Blood leave your brain?  grin

The thing be say your english  too much na him no make me quick get wetin you de yarn! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2010
I believe I already apologized for posting more than one picture embarassed embarassed. A lot of people in here where posting pictures too, since they weren’t Somalis I guess you had no problem with it undecided undecided. I believe in celebrating black beauty, is there something wrong with that? And its not irrelevant I was show casing that we have what it takes but unfortunately we don’t have a representative at the moment in the pageants.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by lalilove: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2010
I actually like miss Namibia I hope she wins. smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Asari1986: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2010
lalilove:

I believe I already apologized for posting more than one picture embarassed embarassed. A lot of people in here where posting pictures too, since they weren’t Somalis I guess you had no problem with it undecided undecided. I believe in celebrating black beauty, is there something wrong with that? And its not irrelevant I was show casing that we have what it takes but unfortunately we don’t have a representative at the moment in the pageants.

Don't pay attention to that lady. Her bottom itch every time Somali or horn of Africans are mentioned. Oh she will also accuse you of having Nigerian love-vendor, seen it happen before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes / Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.