Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] (57802 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / President Buhari Applauds Appointment Of Olukemi Badenoch As British Minister / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Jetrue3oo: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Good one for the our image but after this news from her nothing else
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by TheFacelessMan: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by LZAA: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
One of them has been made minister in uk yet they keep calling ndigbo grin
Fear of igbo domination things
Igbo amaka grin
Cc immhotep sarrki kagawa10 laudate bastardmod Adaibeku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
having a nigerian name doesn't make you nigerian
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Onyxqueen: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
;DA
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by freeze001(f): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Congratulations ma'am. Keep doing the women-folk proud.
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by lovere: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
somewhere in Nigeria, someone is still selecting his ministers for the past 4 months.

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
There's no way you put your nose to the grindstone and develop yourself that you won't be rewarded.

This is beyond 'slaying' and staying 'woke'.....If you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by freeze001(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2019
You again? Would your phone or whatever device you use go bad if you do your thing without some form of derogatory allusion to the Igbos?
Simplyleo:
If to say na those yisrealites dem give dis appointment, we for no hear word again undecided

God bless the omoluabis. cool

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Myself2(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Mutteeme:
Yoruba Amaka..

LOL
God bless Nigeria
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by ecnuel: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Junior minister grin
This is equivalent to minister of state in Nigeria. Nothing junior per se.
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by laudate: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
If to say na those yisrealites dem give dis appointment, we for no hear word again undecided

NCAN Members gather here....! Kindly conduct an in-depth examination of that name. We need to verify its origin and etymology. grin
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
LZAA:
Igbo amaka grin
Cc sarrki kagawa10 laudate bastardmod Adaibeku
Meanwhile, Igbo amaka grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Honor10: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

[s][/s]If both of you are matured as you claim, you would have shut up and congratulate her and move on.

But you had to involve others in your misery.
You don't make noise because your people that are making waves in diaspora are less in number to compare with Igbos. Don't make it to look as if you are matured, it's because you hardly hear such news coming from your people..
Now this news is on nairaland, More than 10 igbos will make waves in diaspora before another afonja is counted..
Stop claiming maturity, you just don't have what it takes to compete.
[s][/s]

Thrash as expected

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by solmusdesigns: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

Yoruba Amaka!!!

Ndi Marginalisation Ajoka!!!

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by danot1030: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Yorubas breaking ground everywhere for the Igbos to go and pay money to get the same result
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Simplyleo: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
freeze001:
You again? Would your phone or whatever device you use go bad if you do your thing without some form of derogatory allusion to the Igbos?
[/s]
At least you did not start this thread, so why are you still following me around?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by nephemmy(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

If both of you are matured as you claim, you would have shut up and congratulate her and move on.

But you had to involve others in your misery.
You don't make noise because your people that are making waves in diaspora are less in number to compare with Igbos. Don't make it to look as if you are matured, it's because you hardly hear such news coming from your people..
Now this news is on nairaland, More than 10 igbos will make waves in diaspora before another afonja is counted..
Stop claiming maturity, you just don't have what it takes to compete.
That's why this country must split..segregate cos we are all attacking ourselves on this great NL . last time I check this forum was created by an AFONJA CITIZEN...lol.just saying..the igbos can create theirs too na..
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Cherrybae(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
This appointment cannot be rendered to any igbo person.

Yorubas making Nigeria proud all over the world while the igbos kept tarnishing the image of Nigeria all over the world.

Nigeria shall be great again.

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by nwakibie3(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
LZAA:
Igbo amaka grin

i jst tire for those ppl

they too fear igbo grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
superior1:
You wonder why Western world remains ahead?, they allow for inclusion unlike the dry heads we have in the Nigerian govt.

Dry headed old bastārds who only think of how to embezzle and share money to party loyalists

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by philip0906(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So how does that affect you directly? Is it a thing to just brag about? Or does it have direct impact on you, like say, automatic visa, or tax exemption when you visit that country?How exactly does this affect you?
Very pathetic lots...The igbo and yoruba tribalist on nairaland. Some of them do not even know where their next meal will come from, but come here to constitute nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by freeze001(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
I said, if you talk/type crap I will let you know how crappy it is. That is what I have just done.
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
At least you did not start this thread, so why are you still following me around?
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by tunderoc(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
I wonder how some people dey reason Sha. The Op said Nigerian and not Yoruba or Igbo so all I expect a congratulatory msgs, but you still bring your mumuish tribalism here. The day SE,SS,SW and MB realise they're one and need a united front to fight Fulani hegemony that's the day we will be free from British forced alliance called Nigeria.
Simplyleo:

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Junior minister grin

Nah from Junior, she go enter Senior....... grin
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Simplyleo: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
tunderoc:
I wonder how some people dey reason Sha. The Op said Nigerian and not Yoruba or Igbo so all I expect a congratulatory msgs, but you still bring your mumuish tribalism here. The day SE,SS,SW and MB realise they're one and need a united front to fight Fulani hegemony that's the day we will be free from British forced alliance called Nigeria.
[/s]
Trash as expected. angry
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Junior minister grin
She will not loot from the British treasury like my friend Tinubu, she will do well as a minister in England because of the accountability chains in place, but Tinubu my friend and all politicians in Nigeria are thieves and gangstas eating egunje daily without accountability cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Lordave: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

But did you keep quiet?
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
nephemmy:

That's why this country must split..segregate cos we are all attacking ourselves on this great NL . last time I check this forum was created by an AFONJA CITIZEN...lol.just saying..the igbos can create theirs too na..

Tell your brothers that are causing nuisance on Linda Ikeji's blog to leave.
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by kunmiiii: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
LZAA:
Igbo amaka grin

grin The only thing Igbos have always dominated are prisons allover the world but this one and his horde of never do well jobless entities will never stop masturbating and causing nuisance on every thread, you need to get busy, a sober reflection on how idleness has made your life so pathetic should be of utmost importance to you!

6 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by tunderoc(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Sure, will be trash to you na, because your ethnic jingoistic self see's nothing good in others. Could even be that your next meal will be paid for by an Igbo guy o. I'm not even Igbo but I would rather align with an Igbo than a betraying lot and those who so believe they should lord over everyone.
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Trash as expected. angry
Re: Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] by Simplyleo: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
tunderoc:
Sure, will be trash to you na, because your ethnic jingoistic self see's nothing good in others. Could even be that your next meal will be paid for by an Igbo guy o. I'm not even Igbo but I would rather align with an Igbo than a betraying lot and those who so believe they should lord over everyone.
[/s]
More trash. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.