Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club (823 Views)

North Korea Media Lies To Fans That Team Reach World Cup Final (video) / Liverpool Fans Stood By Suarez –rodgers / f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by sambass(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2007
Proudly arsenal fc[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by justkunmi(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2007
embarassed undecided embarassed
i feel like crying. . . .
pls pass the bucket. . . tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by mystikal(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
We've been through a lot, WE deserve all the happiness now.
The future looks so bright
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by A40(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
You more than welcome grin
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by ayusman16(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yes o, Back to our winning ways
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by damoche07(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
Yeah! We did but it's not yet uhuru.
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by toba1909(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
Guyz i think we should buckle up so as to lead the table,kudos to the GUNNERS .
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by A40(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2007
Not at all but its looking good
Re: I Want To Congratulate My Fellow Arsenal Fans That They Are Good Fans Because They Stood By The Club by toba1909(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
Not at all as how?

(1) (Reply)

The William Sisters / And Kaka Wins European Best Player Of 2007 / Amusa Shittu:nwankwo Kanu Should Quit Football Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.