Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Can I Start My AWS Career, Which Is The Best Certification For Me!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Start My AWS Career, Which Is The Best Certification For Me!! (272 Views)

Best Certification For Investment Banking / Best Certification For AI/ML Professionals In 2020 / What Is The Best Certification For Electrical/electronic Engineering Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start My AWS Career, Which Is The Best Certification For Me!! by ITTraining(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amazon has been working tremendously to hold a major market share for AWS cloud services. It is one of the most promising career opportunities for technology professionals in India. To begin your career in AWS at this point in time is a brilliant strategy. Being a complete and embryonic cloud computing platform, AWS has immense scope and demand in the coming years making AWS career the most lucrative in the industry.

To begin with, Amazon Web Service certification is the apt way to begin your cloud career in AWS technologies. It opens your door to many high-paying job opportunities and gets a highly rewarding career. Needless to say, there is a wide range of job opportunities available to professionals with AWS credentials.

Starting your career as an [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/blog/aws-certification-jobs?utm_source=nairaland%20(Shubhrat)&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=29-Jul-2019]AWS Certified Solutions Architect[/url] is the most rewarding career option today. It is one of the most in-demand and well-paid roles in the IT industry day with salary up to $15,000 a year in a field that continues to grow exponentially. However, with the demand, many professionals are indulging into the intensive study of AWS technology. However, in the journey to attain this credential you need certain skills and knowledge of certain elements as well in addition to your tech. degree. If you want to know more this [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/aws/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-training-course?utm_source=nairaland%20(Shubhrat)&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=29-Jul-2019]AWS training for AWS Architecture Solutions[/url] then keep visiting multiple blogs related to AWS, Counselors and training partners.

As suggested by AWS, becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended step in achieving Specialty certification or an optional start towards Associate-level certification.

And they recommend candidates who have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial can go for it, so no prerequisites if you have the confidence and a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform you can go for it.

On the other hand, it is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.

However, if you are seriously planning to be working in any hands-on capacity, the associate level certifications should mark the point where your journey truly begins. AWS Cloud Practitioner provides a solid conceptual footing, but the AWS associate-level certifications are where you hit the road running in terms of day-to-day implementation. So, if you can have the prerequisites, go for the Associate level AWS Solutions Architect certification.

Having said that, it is not a cakewalk, you need to be well-practiced with skills and apt knowledge of AWS which you will attain only after going through a well-strategic and structured manner. Now, that can happen only with a recognized training program with veteran instructors and well-planned study material with mock tests for practice. There are very popular training providers for AWS, like Mercury Solutions, providing interactive and hands-on AWS training program in multiple modes. You may go for their on-call consultation for free. We suggest Mercury Solutions for their high passing percentage rate and rich pool of well-qualified trainers.

Rest will only come with proper hard work. Go for it,

all the best!

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Post-utme/aptitude Test Screening Result 2019/2020 / Parents Appeal To Ilorin University Over Students’ Admission / Government Of Ireland (masters & Phd) Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.