Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers (11666 Views)

Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) / Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by TheAutoReporter: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
In a bid to ensure openness, responsibility and also to put the workers on toes, the Lagos State Government has released a list of updated emergency numbers for all sectors across the state. These numbers cut across all sectors from the police to health, fire etc. We are being assured of adequate and prompt response from these sectors.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ud5js0vhAdQ/XUA2XJVKWAI/AAAAAAAAeck/wsILKLXXWgQzmJaM9-yyU-zrWhEYjiYwwCLcBGAs/s1600/LASG%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Tp9i3BfqKYI/XUA29akkZvI/AAAAAAAAecs/8s5C8VKt1KYgERxK2R833G5wBIjIeq-agCLcBGAs/s1600/LRU.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/lagos-state-government-releases-updated.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by TheAutoReporter: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
#ILoveLagos

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by OlujobaSamuel: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Which kind emergency number be dis, why not 2 to 3 three digits number, then options of extension to route to like calling customer care.
Aside 112 and 727, I can never try to know any of those number.
Emergency number should be a number that can be easily dialed on any phone even if not saved prior to time of need/distress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by TheAutoReporter: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Which kind emergency number be dis, why not 2 to 3 three digits number, then options of extension to route to like calling customer care.
Emergency number should be a number that can be easily dialed on any phone even if not saved prior to time of need/distress

What of pothole/Bad Roads numbers cheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by qanda: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by lonelydora: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Whenever I see things like this in Nigeria, it sounds funny to me, and i just know we are not serious.

How can a country like ours not have 3 or 4 digits emergency numbers? So under emergency, the government wants us to remember 11 digits?

Even in some emergencies, people forget their spouses number, not to talk of numbers you haven't called before.

Well, let me not sound like a sadist, Kudos to LASG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by bigerboy200: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Emergency numbers should be short, or better still numbers that can be memorized easily. Kudos still tho. Eko oni baje ohh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Lionsbet: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one.

See my signature.
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by ALEXANDER51: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
A very good development this should be applied to all states across the country...indeed we are in next level
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Magnifico2000: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is good. I have one ashawo joint I want to report down my street. This ashawo joint has become an eyesore to the entire residents of the street..

I was even tempted one time to go get fvck one call girl only for my church mind to turn me away.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Amuocha: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
No 9 should have a single digit hotline... angry
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by RDPMAN: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by kerry57: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
These are crazy nos, how do u call a gsm no an emergency number? Na so we go dey just dey disgrace ourselves on the global stage.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by naptu2: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

The emergency numbers are actually 112 and 767. The others are not really emergency numbers, but numbers through which you can make complaints to the government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
this will help guard against the criminal activities of our IPOB brothers from the other side of the river Niger who won't face and develop their region but will flock in here and populate Lagos and keep shouting that Lagos is no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by vanjos: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ogbeni , well done sir!
How about the Apapa gridlock ? Our business is going down, sir .

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Rexnegro(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
good thinking but apart from the radio and TV stations numbers others should be attached to the 767, 112 emergency numbers.
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Legendguru: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by nurez305(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Where is the number to call when will need government job

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
this will help guard against the criminal activities of our IPOB brothers from the other side of the river Niger who won't face and develop their region but will flock in here and populate Lagos and keep shouting that Lagos is no man's land.

very soon they will be given marching orders and we will send then back to their region if they won't learn how to be obedient to constituted authorities
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by Sirpaul(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
na machine go pick your call las las
Re: Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers by OlujobaSamuel: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
naptu2:

The emergency numbers are actually 112 and 767. The others are not really emergency numbers, but numbers through which you can make complaints to the government.
Ok. Thanks Baba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File / National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni / Judges Should Inspect Police Stations & Detention Centers Monthly - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.