Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Waec Result Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Result Wahala (280 Views)

How To Check Waec Result 2018/2019 Waec Result | Waec Direct, Www.Waecdirect.org / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Junior WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

Waec Result Wahala by Marlhyk: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello people,i had 52% as my unilorin post utme score but my waec result is saying NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE UNDER THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAM DIET,SO PLEASE WHATS THE NEXT STEP
Re: Waec Result Wahala by olexjay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Marlhyk:
Hello people,i had 52% as my unilorin post utme score but my waec result is saying NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE UNDER THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAM DIET,SO PLEASE WHATS THE NEXT STEP
whole checking the result di you chenge from the option "PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT" to "SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULTS" ??
Re: Waec Result Wahala by Marlhyk: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
olexjay:
whole checking the result di you chenge from the option "PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT" to "SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULTS" ??
I have done that already but still to no aveil

SCHOLARSHIP !!!!!! / NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship. Ends Tomorrow Hurry And Apply / Gain Admission To 200L Through JUPEB

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6