Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Want Two Graphic Designers To Join My Graphics Design Team. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want Two Graphic Designers To Join My Graphics Design Team. (696 Views)

A Platform For Web Designers To Get Jobs As Easy As Possible / Join My Discord Server(it Is For Developer To Hang Out) / Do You Have Passion For Writing ,join My Team . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Two Graphic Designers To Join My Graphics Design Team. by Bithub: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
I need two graphic designers to join my graphics design team.

I get regular projects and i'll be sharing them with you so you're rest assured of constant jobs.

Send me seven tot en recent samples of your works.

When you indicate your interest, also state if you can make 3D-logo designs.

I'll be waiting for your applications. Send an email to pludesigns@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: I Want Two Graphic Designers To Join My Graphics Design Team. by sparkle7: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bithub:
I need two graphic designers to join my graphics design team.

I get regular projects and i'll be sharing them with you so you're rest assured of constant jobs.

Send me seven tot en recent samples of your works.

When you indicate your interest, also state if you can make 3D-logo designs.

I'll be waiting for your applications. Send an email to pludesigns@yahoo.com

Thanks
Drop you WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build An Online Community Around Your Blog? A Step By Step Guide! / seen / Have Sex With His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.