Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) (85088 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by deepwater(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
kai
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Aliii(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrAMG2:
These are the real cultists.

I don’t even know which country is worse; brazil or Mexico.

Those guys can be heartless, brutal and savage.

I think brazil because 70% of videos on bestgore is from brazil.

I fear them
China has the highest cultists don't Bleep with those boys thank you
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Timothy2311: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Really
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Humans are a warring creature. If there is no reason to kill ourselves we always find one. I guess it cures boredom, so why not.
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by kings59: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
What da hell did I just see embarassed embarassed
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by shogsman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Many years back i was on Death Row at KiriKiri Maximum Prisons

[img]https://media1./images/494b49332ea1712d6aaf2aa00ac21cb6/tenor.gif?itemid=5372129[/img]

I was in for 15 years manslaughter charge for punching my landlord too hard.

Who could have known his neck was so easily broken ? undecided

This one is lame.

2 Likes

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is the real gangsterism..

Not all those hip-hop gangster wannabes
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by D1zion: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
lordm:
Humanity, we are loosing it
my brother we are not loosing it,but we've lost it already. This is too gory to look at.hmmm.its everywhere.
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
shogsman:

This one is lame.

I don't care about your opinion. YOU don't matter.

Non-entities bother me not...
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aliii:

China or Brazil?
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Amyyy2020: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
same question im asking oo, how did petrol nd matchstick get in there?
lonelydora:
That's how the real gangs fight. Not one stvpid 'Abobi' terrorizing innocent people with "wida your cappings" on the streets of Port Harcourt. All those "Icelanders, De-Bam, and De-Well" should come and see their mates

So even in prison, they still have rivals. How did petrol and lighter get into that prison.

The Brazil head of prisons should resign with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
There are prisons, and there are PRISONS!!! shocked

South Americans, and their penchant for graphic violent acts... Their movies don't tell the real stories. Smh. undecided
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Isoduwa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
These is how cultism/gang should be played. A game in a confinement. No innocent or less innocent lifes are lost.

It's improper when the killing games are played within our school walls.

At times, when you check the scoreboard, you will see that innocent student's lives are added just to boost group's morale.

On this note, I call on the lords and 01s that the games be restricted to a confined playground.

You are very rugged
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by sylve11: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
shogsman:

This one is lame.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by baddosky1: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i'm not suprised,south americans are vile and sick animals,if you doubt me take a trip to bestgore .com

The day I visited that site, I asked myself what I am still doing in this wicked world!

Even Boko Haram members will cringe with horror while viewing the pictures and videos in that site cry

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by baddosky1: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
shogsman:

This one is lame.

Just watch as he will bring your father into this while mentioning you!

Very jobless he-goat telling lame stories with pictures

3 Likes

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by philip0906(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aliii:
What exactly are you typing? Which China? undecided
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by oluwaahmed: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afonja skull miners looking at Brazilian wasting fresh skulls like

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Damfostopper(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
forget about Boko Haram and all this clowns university cultist...... Nigerian crime isn't up to a quarter measure of Brazilians and Colombians crime.....

just imagine using a person head to play ball..... chai
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by decco1878: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
YugoMag:
A Bloody Fight broke at the Altamira Regional Recovery Center Prison in Brazil yesterday and a lot of inmates died in the process.

According to intel, Gang members from a block in the prison stormed a rival gang block and locked all exit of the block, and thereafter set the block on fire Thereby causing many inmates to die of asphyxiation.

57 Prisoners died in the riot and 16 were confirmed to be beheaded.

About 6 Prisoners were filmed during the 5-hour riot playing football with some bloody decapitated head of rival inmates.

Military police were called upon and after and after they negotiated with the inmates who barricaded themselves, the riot was calmed and then the footage was released.

Watch the video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/prisoners-in-brazil-captured-playing-football-with-heads-of-dead-rivals-graphic-image/

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by ochiosa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
So when serving your term you are allowed to go with machete, or how come they were able to slice human head like that.
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Neddstark: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrAMG2:
These are the real cultists.

I don’t even know which country is worse; brazil or Mexico.

Those guys can be heartless, brutal and savage.

I think brazil because 70% of videos on bestgore is from brazil.

I fear them

I swear. Right now, I am scared of visiting brazil
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by 27Pushing30: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Una think say una rugged??

Go check out vids of south american scuffles.

Those guys na joyless men
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
baddosky1:

baddosky1 to his useless homosexual father:

Just watch as he will bring your father into this while mentioning you!

Very jobless he-goat telling lame stories with pictures

tongue
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by tck2000(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Too much familiarity breeds concept....All these ones are enjoying now.Let the baddest guy be transfered to Nigeria kirikiri,After two months we would know if the guy won't humble himself.**spits**
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by tck2000(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

tongue
Guy continue your story now....
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by baddosky1: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

tongue

You didn't disappoint! You call other peoples' fathers because you never knew what it was to have a father. Cretin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.