Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? (1193 Views)

End Of The Year Free Forex Training / Free Forex Training For Lagosians / Mba Forex Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by KayodeJSK: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
I have met with several people who would love to learn how to trade FOR FREE but it really doesn't make sense. Folks pay hundreds of thousands to attend business seminars that they would later abandon.

But when it comes to learning a skill that has the potential of making them consistent profits from the largest Financial Market, make them money from teaching others the same skill and make them money from managing investors accounts; they seem to want to learn for free.

I must confess that my mentor paid my first tuition fee when I started learning to trade and this has affected the way I charge people who want to learn from me BUT it's bad when people expect you to teach them for free. It's not cool in anyway.

Scrambling through Youtube videos might be very helpful but in the end you won't know what to FOCUS on, it keeps you confused and you're on an unending search FOR "THE BEST STRATEGY"; "A STRATEGY THAT WOULD MAKE YOU MILLIONS AND WON'T LOSE. Your search would never end if you're looking to YouTube, I can't even give you such a strategy myself.

I can teach you how to trade, I have different prices for different plans depending on what you want.

1) I put you through everything from start to finish via ONLINE MEETINGS for three weeks + weekly(Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals) for three months ; This goes for #50,000.

2) Physical meetings (Total of 8hours worth of tutorial time) + weekly ( Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals) for three months. ; This goes for #150,000

3) If you are already a trader and you would like to learn the strategy I use (after going through my profile on NL), I would give you access to an online PAID COURSE I purchased a while ago (I DO NOT OWN THE COURSE) ACCESS FEE IS #5,000.

For any of the packages if you have more than one person who wants to learn, a discount is negotiable.

Thanks.

Re: How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Lol

Another "trader" selling training

Smh undecided
Re: How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by Tiwasvibe: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2019
maybachmusic:
Lol

Another "trader" selling training

Smh undecided
Anything wrong in that ?
Re: How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by KayodeJSK: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2019
This is still very much available.
Holla at me.
Re: How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by KayodeJSK: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is still very much available.

Let's go!
Re: How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? by Joe50(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2019
A good trader won't have time to do this, only looser do to recover lost funds.

(1) (Reply)

Best SECRET You Have Ever Told To Make $30 - $50 In A Daily Basis In 2019 / Hello ,happy Sunday All,please Who Knows About Million Money Etherum Matrix / Both Teams To Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.