Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (15939 Views)

Davido- Blow My Mind Ft. Chris Brown – Mp3 Free Download [ Musi] / Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by bashuayi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
like for davido share for wizzy

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by zolaman(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
The video blow my mind, can't stop watching
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by eneyoduke(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Blow my Pussy davido
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Odinaka00(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
That I'm OBO fan doesn't mean that I must like all his songs.. You see this particular song? I don't like it..Neither does Locan man like it too
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Thenewscarrier: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Davido, Chris Brown - Blow My Mind (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHQDHThxtCM
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
jstbeinhonest:
Nice one, If you sing with major foreign artists make sure you make a video with them as well.

Better than come closer which drake hid from
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by lextube: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice song, cool video
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Globalistic(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rubbish song

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by babakb: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Globalistic:
Rubbish song

So paind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Usihyelda(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Frog voice. i hate that song with passion including the video
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
ednut1:
Chris brown no try. Cb ft drake overshadows this
you are a bastard...go and sing urs

4 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by opebiboy: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
People were too quick to judge now this is going to be the biggest song of 2019. Burna boy and naira Marley days are now numbered. lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
you are a bastard...go and sing urs
illiterate oshi . Why not read and understand before u open mouth like mumu. Chris brown just released his video with drake 4 days ago and that takes away the attention this one should get.olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Afospecialk: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Best of Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Isobug: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice song by the duo.
Chris Brown my best R&B musician in the whole wide world, any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by samisj4real(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Without doubt chris brown is the G.O.A.T of music.

Dude doesn't have a song that ain't got Melody...

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by kendrick93(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
jstbeinhonest:
Nice one, If you sing with major foreign artists make sure you make a video with them as well.
yep...
I wonder why wizkid has not yet shot a video with any top foreign artiste..the song he did with chris brown, no video.
At least davido has shot video on all his foreign collabs, young Pere ft young thug and swae lee and now this track with CB

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by DonBenny77(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
1zynnvn:
I didn't like the song the first time I heard it but after watching the video, I'm singing with them. Chris Brown doesn't have a bad song, davido also. Great Collab, Great music.

Some gbedu they enter the brain small small, the more you listen the more you feel am
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Most popular song in the world undecided
from which stats
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Raydos: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
I will keep on saying that Davido is far better than wizkid in all ramifications, Some people say he bought most of his songs, Do you guys know that there's a difference between A singer and a songwriter??

Davido is a singer and not a songwriter

He beat wizkid hands down in everything, He has more Instagram followers, more Facebook followers more twitter followers, more YouTube subscribers,

His song "FALL" is the first Africa song to hit 100million views on YouTube!!

He's the G.O.A.T of music!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Xkalaban(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chris killed it....
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by babakb: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:
I will keep on saying that Davido is far better than wizkid in all ramifications, Some people say he bought most of his songs, Do you guys know that there's a difference between A singer and a songwriter??

Davido is a singer and not a songwriter

He beat wizkid hands down in everything, He has more Instagram followers, more Facebook followers more twitter followers, more YouTube subscribers,

His song "FALL" is the first Africa song to hit 100million views on YouTube!!

He's the G.O.A.T of music!!

On point

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
ednut1:
illiterate oshi . Why not read and understand before u open mouth like mumu. Chris brown just released his video with drake 4 days ago and that takes away the attention this one should get.olodo
Ending up make fool of your self. Thank God they banned snapper. Hate, go and die if dey pain u grin
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Most popular song in the world undecided
from which stats
Hater go and die. Waiting for wizkid and drake video

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
beamtopola:

Hater go and die. Waiting for wizkid and drake video
Whats hating here again.Is it the most popular song in the world...thats a clear NO
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Mapoka: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Davido my guy
At least Chris Brown came closer unlike Drake that refused to come closer
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by King44(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
the reason y most people were busy saying the song is not interesting is because of WizKid on brown skin girl lyrics and cos of naysayers blow my mind is dope audio and video

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by bayelsaowei(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
The song sweet die ooo..choiii...chris brizzy is just so good..calm and composed song..

2 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Vant3080: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=damiloladuke post=80773861]Blow My Mind video by Davido featuring Chris Brown has just been released, the singer announced on his social media pages.

The audio version of the song which was released on July 26th has gone viral across the world with fans rating it as one of the best tunes released by the Nigerian pop star.

And just yesterday, the song was recognized by Siri, the Apple interactive bot, as the most popular song in the world at the moment.

Watch Blow My Mind video by Davido:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgXrOsE5hE

Watch Davido's Twitter Subscribe to videohoto.com at $1/month or $10/Year and connect to Mile12 market and Bobo's clothing.visit www.videohoto.com

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
What if I tell u guys burna boy got his new vibe and groove from Chris Browns songs. I have heard a few that had very close similarities from his outside album.

Nice1 Davido.

Modified: Just heard the song and watched the video and it's freaking hot!!!

Davido tried in his verse bt Chris killed it. Omg on repeat plsssss

Girl4rmspace
Re: Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch by Cousin9999: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm glad Davido is volunteering to spend time with crack addicts like Chris, so he can show them a better way to approach life. Maybe Davido can teach him to not hit women or not be racist to black people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / Olamide Ft Reminisce & Timaya – "Bend It Over" (audio) / Teni Releases Single "Sugar Mummy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.