Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Ignore What They Call Me On Social Media, Lai Mohammed Begs Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Ignore What They Call Me On Social Media, Lai Mohammed Begs Senators (203 Views)

Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Ignore What They Call Me On Social Media, Lai Mohammed Begs Senators by janefblog: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
A former Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, begged senators to disregard the (uncomplimentary) names they call him on social media.

The politician made the appeal as he appeared before the Senate for screening as a ministerial nominee on Tuesday.

Mohammed had appeared for screening at 12:49pm.

The Kwara native had said, “My name as it appears on my CV is correct — Lai Mohammed.”

He then went on to make the appeal, “Please, don’t believe what they call me on social media. They call me all sorts of names.

“I used to ignore it until my seven-year-old.....https://janefblog.com/7738-2please-ignore-what-they-call-me-on-social-media-lai-mohammed-begs-senators/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visit Kenya / Gov AbdulRazaq Understudies Trader-moni To Fight Poverty In Kwara / African Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.