Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tacha’s Love Letter To Nelson Exposed By Thelma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha’s Love Letter To Nelson Exposed By Thelma (video) (542 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Compares Naira Marley To Nelson Mandela And Obasanjo / "Dear Madiba"— Beyonce Writes Emotional Letter To Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha’s Love Letter To Nelson Exposed By Thelma (video) by Mrpet: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Last week, the BBNaija’s housemates were asked to write a secret love letter to a fellow housemate or someone outside the house.
Thelma and Sir Dee were instructed by Big brother to steal letters in the house in return for “Betnaija” coins.Thelma stole Tacha’s letter.

After eviction from the show on Sunday, she was asked to read the letter to Ebuka. The letter turned out to be very funny as Tacha referred to Nelson as “the sugar in her tea”.
In the letter which was read out by Thelma, Tacha wrote;
“Dear Nelson, My love for you will never die, I think of you every time. I am willing to be the only cockroach in your wardrobe. The sugar in my tea and importantly the only beautiful girl in your life. Your’s lovely Tacha”
See the video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blfRlLVMpmQ

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-tachas-love-letter-to.html

1 Share

Re: Tacha’s Love Letter To Nelson Exposed By Thelma (video) by phintohlar(f): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eleyi gidi gaan "this one strong"

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Part Ways With Husband, Actor Ik Ogbonna / Bbnaija 2019: ESTHER Kissed Frood (video) / #bbnaija ; Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring – Khafi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.