Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,306 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Dr. Michael Enyinna Congratulates Ogah On His Confirmation As Minister. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Michael Enyinna Congratulates Ogah On His Confirmation As Minister. (375 Views)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Muhammad Tanko All Smiles After Confirmation As Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Michael Enyinna Congratulates Ogah On His Confirmation As Minister. by chuksahamefule: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
It is my honour and privilege to extend my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to my brother and friend Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, on his well-deserved confirmation as a minister of the Federal Republic.

I have the confidence that you will extend your wealth of knowledge, enterprise and hard work which have distinguished you even at a youthful age in business in any given ministry, you are full of innovative ideas and your proficiency in trade and economic management will create wealth and devise possible solution to our international and regional challenges.

I want to thank Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari for his wisdom in identifying your potentials and choosing you to serve in his cabinet at a time like this.

It has re-echoed Mr. Presidents resolve to the development of the south east region which the numerous developmental projects he has embarked upon within the region evince.

I also, on behalf of myself and family congratulate His Excellency, Senator Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha on their emergence as principal officers in the 9th NASS, while I will not fail to extend my sincere felicitations to Hon. Ben Kalu on his emergence as house committee chairman on information.

Sign
Dr. Michael Kasarachi Enyinna
Chairman/CEO FundVine Securities Ltd

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Government Under Buhari Too Greedy—dino Melaye / Sowore Talks Tough From Detention, Demands Immediate Release Of All Arrested / Alleged Sex Scandal Of Uyo Council Boss: What You Were Not Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.