Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court (33301 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Finally Releases CTC Of December Judgement / Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Ebullience(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari opened his defence on. Tuesday by tendering some 26 documents, including copies of his academic credentials, including certified true copy (CTC) of the Confidential result sheet of University of Cambridge, West Africa School Certificate 1961 for Provincial Secondary School, Katsina.

Buhari,listed as the second respondent in the petition by Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has also called his first witness.

The first witness, Major General Paul Chabir Tarfa, said he was a mate with the President in the Nigeria Army and that they were all enlisted on April 16, 1962.

He said they were enlisted upon passing the examination and that they were thought in all the courses they attended in English.
Under cross-examination by lawyer to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Yunus Usman (SAN) the witness said they were not asked to submit their certificates to the Nigeria Army.

Usman: “You submitted all your school certificates to the Nigerian Army when you were enlisted?”

Witness: “There was nothing of such.”

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-tenders-ctc-of-school-certificate-in-court/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Jchi9876: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Counter them till their cumming finish cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol.... But PMB initially said his certificate was in military custody

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gbam. Atiku is cumming to Upper Iweka

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oluwole result tongue cool

Did Buhari's witness just shoot him in the ass?

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by aolawale025: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Let's hear the cross examination first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by IamSoProlific: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Akpu-ra-kpu-mbem....

Olden days guyman is trying to outsmart Atiku, before Atiku fights dirty by bringing up the certificate issue.

I wish I was the one contracted to clone that document, at least I will be exonerated from efcc clamping, automatically I go become saint by associating with APC.

Where was I when the photoshop guru overtake me for the purifying and corruption cleansing job

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Mopolchi: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Na Oluwole joor angry

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Imoh555(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ole ni buhari yen

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Lawalemi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Radarada

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Softmeecay: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Theriously??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by ademidedavid(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
And military has decided to release it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nairasurplus(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Usman, are you telling me that since then, there was no background check to ascertain the level of your academic qualification?
Answer loading....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Imoh555:
Ole ni buhari yen
sarrki, t9ksy and metaphysical will not agree with you

cc lzaa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Ololanla: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
D
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by saraki2019(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mhm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by adioolayi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Now let Atiku and PDP get us the CTC of the INEC "Server" results of 2019 Presidential election. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
I guess you understand the difference between certificate and CTC? You are one of the typical lazy youths PMB was referring to few years ago

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Abuhafs01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Why do they make issue from this trivial matter? I tire for 9ja. I Wan wakka commot
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by willexyaho(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ok

I can't say anything but I think the boy is wrong by beating his elder sister just because her mother chased his father away,and as for his uncle he shouldn't have slept with his landlord's daughter but I suggests the landlord should give him two weeks more then if he didn't pay his house rent,he should go and marry another wife before the igwe calls another village meeting, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by opalu: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by davibid: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019

It’s not funny sha... just making mockery of important things

smh

#KINGBID
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by crackhouse(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
CTC? What of the original?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by contigiency(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good one from mr president.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by 9jaArea: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Atiku is coming.... This case should be thrown out, Atiku and his people should be fined for abuse of judicial process.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by sylvanus190: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
OH BUHARI IS FINISH, OHOHOHAHAHAHAHAH, I WILL SHOUTOOOO, BUHARI THAT SAYS ALL HIS CREDENTIAL ARE WITH NIGERIA ARMY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by mcgaius: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afamed:

I guess you understand the difference between certificate and CTC?
You are the one that did not understand the whole shebang.PMB had in the past claimed that he submitted his original waec certificate with the army when he was enlisted.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.