Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Ministerial Appointment In Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Gets Ministerial Appointment In Britain (388 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Lady Gets Ministerial Appointment In Britain by alizma: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson has appointed a Nigerian, Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch as Children and Families Minister.

The 39-year-old Nigerian is a British Conservative politician and Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden.
Confirming her appointment on her official Twitter page @KemiBadenoch, the mother of two said she was humbled by the appointment. “I’m humbled to have been appointed a junior minister at the DfE. A huge privilege to be able to serve and make a positive difference on a number of issues close to my heart. I look forward to working with the ministerial team and everyone at @educationgovuk.
"Thank you for all good wishes and kind messages of support received. I also look forward to working not just with @Conservatives colleagues but cross-party and grateful for the warm welcome from @TracyBrabin and @SteveReedMP who no doubt will be keeping me on my toes,” she added.

Badenoch is a software and IT Engineer. She studied systems engineering at Sussex University.

https://www.fulcrumtimes.com/2019/07/30/nigerian-lady-gets-ministerial-appointment-in-britain/

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Ministerial Appointment In Britain by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019

(1)

Shi’ites Disown El-zakzaky’s Group, Urge Iran, Saudi To Ignore IMN / Ranching: Akwa Ibom Imports 2,000 Cattle From Brazil / Anambra Wins MSME Most Supportive State In Nigeria- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.