Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria (14346 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Check some pictures from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka- UNIZIK. LALASTICLALA

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Otuegbe: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
nice one, I want to see the pictures of LAN hostel

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Check some pictures from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka- UNIZIK. LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by KingsCity: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Great UNIZIK

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Andersonjr(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yeah sure it's one hell of a beauty
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
UNIZIK is the best

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by drips8(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
there's nothing special about it

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Femich18(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nothing is beautiful about this pictures biko. Even the. Dirtiest uni will tend to be beautiful when a good camera is used

6 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by internationalman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Are you trying to show us the pictures of the university or the pictures of the girls..

All I see is a beautiful university with ugly girls

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Unizik is beautiful but it isn't the most beautiful university in Nigeria. It would have been better you said some beautiful areas in Unizik.By the way what is this doing in this section?
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Earlystar698(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
The only Nigerian university that offers Chinese language

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
UNIZIK campus

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
UNIZIK faculty of management sciencel

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
UNIZIK campus

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Kingkun69(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pau is x5 times better :/
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by xelalexis: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
UNIZIK hostel
This is Faculty of Management science, not the hostel...x
AuntLaVIV:
[color=#000099]UNIZIK hostel
This is Faculty of Management science, not the hostel...x[/color]
AuntLaVIV:
UNIZIK hostel
This is Faculty of Management science, not the hostel...x

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Kingkun69(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
internationalman:
Are you trying to show us the pictures of the university or the pictures of the girls..

All I see is a beautiful university with ugly girls
the funny thing is he didn't show us classroom or even library, dorms or labs it's outside and gate that he showed

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Adaibeku see our feg hall those years ,
Science Village,
Garuba square,

Unizik d ok mana o exam mebichara ya grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by ThePreachersSon: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Edo University iyamho has good structures too
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by ifyboy60(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
UNIZIK hostel

oga, that is faculty of management
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by triple996(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
I....but...
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by triple996(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
I understand d op is proud of his university ,
it looks good but I doubt its d most beautiful,
for me these r d most beautiful
1...uni Abuja
2...uni lag
3...ahmadu Bello university
4...nnsuka
feel free to correct me
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by SpaceTour: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Only UNIZIK school gate beats all those schools. It is only Unilag that's beautiful in your list, others are rubbish.

triple996:
I understand d op is proud of his university ,
it looks good but I doubt its d most beautiful,
for me these r d most beautiful
1...uni Abuja
2...uni lag
3...ahmadu Bello university
4...nnsuka
feel free to correct me
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Adaibeku see our feg hall those years ,
Science Village,
Garuba square,

Unizik d ok mana o exam mebichara ya grin grin grin
Termsite babe

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by 9jaBloke: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Wilderness those years sad
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
The only Nigerian university that offers Chinese language
lies...UNILAG does!!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by noah91(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
SpaceTour:
Only UNIZIK school gate beats all those schools. It is only Unilag that's beautiful in your list, others are rubbish.

and have you been to UI and OAU?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Op stop posting selected beautified pics here, go and take pictures of the engineering building, Agricultural building, the area around the buildings and post them let's see.
Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2019
UNIZIK faculty of engineering.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
During the school convocation held early this year at UNIZIK

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office / Fayose Closing Down Private Schools In Ekiti / National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.