Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Do You Plan Your Meal Or You Just Cook As The Spirit Leads? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Plan Your Meal Or You Just Cook As The Spirit Leads? (435 Views)

What Is The Ideal Christmas Meal Or Combination? / Okra Weakens The Spirit / How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Plan Your Meal Or You Just Cook As The Spirit Leads? by lovekhian: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Where are my beautiful mothers?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
God will bless you ooo, cos its serious work to take care of a family everyday.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But wait, are you thinking of ways to ease you of this plenty work, or you just work and work till you are knackered.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you find yourself been busy all day, yet achieving little?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You can't even give yourself a treat all year round, cos you are always busy?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you know that planning your meals is one very effective way of reducing your work load?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Imagine, having everything planned for a whole month, so you just pick pick pick, wouldn't that be awesome?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you wish to learn how I effectively play my meals for the month so that I have less to worry about and have time for myself and my business?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Then follow me on Instagram @loveinthekichin then � click on the link in my bio to register for my the FREE CLASS on HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PLAN YOUR FAMILY MEAL.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We will be discussing and learning practical ways to ease ourselves of some everyday stress as mothers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(1) (Reply)

Eid Groceries / 50 Kg Regular Bags Of Rice For Sale Unbelievable Price! / Cocktail Drinks & Small Chops In Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.