Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Business Can l Startup With 700k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can l Startup With 700k (4017 Views)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? / What Business Can I Start With 700k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Hardvance(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

No idea. It was suddenly removed by the Bot.

Please any suggestion?

Maybe you were posting links directly

Try chat them up, I thought something happened along the line of you being a scam(no offense) reason your posts were taken off, I intend doing business with you, hopefully soon.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Wholesalebeast: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Hardvance:

Try chat them up, I thought something happened along the line of you being a scam(no offense) reason your posts were taken off, I intend doing business with you, hopefully soon.

The last post was just a sneakers photo. Any link would be WhatsApp.

Scam? Absolutely not. We have reviews from our nairaland customers on the thread and established a great business relationship with many.

The mods haven't been responding.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Hardvance(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

The last post was just a sneakers photo. Any link would be WhatsApp.

Scam? Absolutely not. We have reviews from our nairaland customers on the thread and established a great business relationship with many.

The mods haven't been responding.

They will respond

It may be previous links you put up, I think there's a strict prohibition on those things
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Wholesalebeast: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Hardvance:

They will respond

It may be previous links you put up, I think there's a strict prohibition on those things

Alright. Hopefully they respond.

Oh Maybe the album link (vrvr .x.yupoo .com )
We post once in 2-3 days.

Thank you very much Hardvance
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Hardvance(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Alright. Hopefully they respond.

Oh Maybe the album link (vrvr .x.yupoo .com )
We post once in 2-3 days.

Thank you very much Hardvance

You welcome Sir/Ma
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by officialfestus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Start selling foodstuffs
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Layomiexclusive: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
You can invest in fabrics business..it's very lucrative cos no matter what, people would still wear clothes. if u market well, u will make double of ur money within weeks.. contact me on 07030446925 on more inquires.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Divinekingz(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Olawrites:
Buy good laptop
Strong modem
Some other tools needed

Enta Street learn hustle. Keep bursting sites and clients.

Hello G
Can I private chat you please I need an update.
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Wholesalebeast: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hardvance:

Hi dear, it's back up and running now!
Thank you for your concern smiley

1 Like

Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by Hardvance(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Hi dear, it's back up and running now!
Thank you for your concern smiley

You welcome

Was it the link that lead to the block?
Re: What Business Can l Startup With 700k by lateef360: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
sounded very convincing in theory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chy Mall E-commerce - A Life Changing Business / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today / Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.