Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

_ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / _ (897 Views)

D Govnor Concept.. Throw a Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
_
Re: _ by SUPERPACK: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ekene5:
You will live with this elderly woman 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
You will get about 6 hours off on Sundays-this part is open for negotiation.
This old woman does not have infectious disease; she’s simply old and weak.
You will be responsible for her total care meaning all care, from A to Z.
Must be a good cook – Igbo food

YOU MUST BE AN IGBO FEMALE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16 AND 30 – NO EXCEPTION
Ability to read and write Basic English language.
Upright character and a stable mind.
You must provide information of five relatives who can attest that you are a good person.
You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.

You will be paid once every month.
You will be sharing a room with this elderly woman.
Job location is Benin City but you must be ok with travelling to the village with her when she needs to.

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE VILLAGE WHO NEED THIS JOB, SNAP THIS POST & TEXT TO THEM. Applicant must be Igbo female who can speak Igbo fluently

Interested applicants should answer these QUESTIONS below via WhatsApp 630-456-0353 This number will work with WhatsApp ONLY ; Or you can email me via Nairaland. Please do not post your personal info here.

1. Age? ____________
2. Read and write in English? Yes or No________________
3. understand and speak Igbo Fluently? Yes or No________________
4. City you were born? ________________
5. City you grew up? ___________________
6. City you currently live in? ________________
7. Good cook-Igbo food? Yes or No________________
8. Physically strong woman? Yes or No________________
9. Comfortable providing total care for a very elderly woman? Yes or No________________
10. If hired, when can you start? _________________
11. What is the monthly salary you are comfortable with in other to perform this job cheerfully? _____________

To everyone else if there's any suggestion or alteration you believe will help with this post, please don't hesitate to email it to me. I live abroad and might have forgotten a few customs; just trying to find help for my elderly mother, thanks
you did nt state the pay
Re: _ by fykes(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
This elderly woman no get children?? Doesn't she have a daughter anywhere? This is not USA or UK. it's in our culture a duty to take care of our parents in their old age.
Shame on all u if "this elderly woman" is ur mother
Re: _ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
_
Re: _ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
_
Re: _ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
_
Re: _ by fykes(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ekene5:

I like your passion; yes, she has children and lives with her children who adore her. If able to afford it then it’s an honor finding your elders a dedicated full time person who will ensure that the elderly person continues to enjoy his or her life without interruption despite muscle weakness.
U can find ur aunties, ur uncles or ur relatives a full time person to take care of em..(.i am passionate about my parents)
But not ur parents... The honour is in being the one to take care of them not to talk of the blessings attached to honouring ur parents.
Good luck though... But a word of advise, nobody can take Kia of them like u can... From experience .it doesn't matter what u pay or how well u treat them. I mean hired helps
Re: _ by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2019
-
Re: _ by fykes(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Ekene5:

Interesting how people complain about lack of job opportunities yet job creations like this very one is quickly attacked and debased by you depriving an elderly person the care she needs and another person the job they desperately need.
Job creation... Man are u for real?? Hahahahahhaa
Re: _ by dominique(f): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't get why people are attacking the op, the woman's children may be too far from her or too busy with work to take care of her full time. My only issue is the pay, too darn small. 17k5 to stay with an elderly woman, cook for her, run errands and do other chores? That's too paltry. Go and find out how much average caregivers are paid and adjust your salary offer. It's better you hire someone who is experienced in taking care of the elderly not just any random person. The job is not as easy as it looks. That there's unemployment in the country doesn't mean you should exploit people anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship / Fooled Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.