Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Cheap And Reliable 250mb Webhosting With Free Domain For Naija Birthday - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Cheap And Reliable 250mb Webhosting With Free Domain For Naija Birthday (906 Views)

Webhosting With A Better Scalable Solution / Webhosting With Hostsleek / 100% Free Domain Name: Com, .net, .org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Reliable 250mb Webhosting With Free Domain For Naija Birthday by globalngr(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
WE ARE ALSO OFFERING YOU IN THIS NAIJA GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATION
A 250 MB WEBHOSTING SERVICE WITH FREE DOMAIN NAME AND OVER
40,000 WORTH OF BONUSES FOR YOU FREE

FOR JUST 3,500 BETWEEN NOW AND 31TH OCTOBER, 2010
TO GET IT NOW
check details at http://www.globalonlinetchng.com for setup within 24 hour

CALL 07037143636 OR EMAIL globalngr@gmail.com FOR MORE INFO
Re: Cheap And Reliable 250mb Webhosting With Free Domain For Naija Birthday by kiran1: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2011
hi thanks fir the valubale post i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched over the net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites with this hosting provider http://www.xnynz.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Promo / We Build Multilevel Marketing Websites Of Any Matrix Position Cheaply / Best Website Design Deal Ever! Get A Stunning Website/blog 4 Just 20k (limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.