Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. (710 Views)

Jonathan's Corrupt Chief Of Staff ! Mike Oghiadomhe / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World? / Most Corrupt of the 3 Arms of Government in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by LouisThoru(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
We have all done something corrupt against the system, in our place of work, in church, where we live, short cutting, fast tracking, etc etc, bribing, (the giver is more guilty than the receiver), noone is clean, so what is the shout for?

Let he or she who is sinless cast the first stone.

As we speak, many people on Nairaland have stolen office money with them, some have collected benefits that they are not honestly due for, some have repeatedly gone late to work and write down fake time, some steal from their employers, and all these people are human beings, all on Nairaland.

Swear, have you never taken a one way road? Do you pay water/nepa bills? Tax? So, what is it? We are all corrupt.

So, please keep quiet. You are no saviour.
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by becomrich13: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
count me out of that, I am not one of you. What did I steal from Nigeria. Please tell me. I want to know.

[b]I am not one. look I am clean than Nuhu Ribadu that is making noise in the News. I have more integrate than Nuhu Ribadu. I can tell you that, go and ask. over 60 to 70% of nigerian are clean than Nuhu ribadu. So stop saying all Nigerian. You would be shock that  60% of the population of Nigeria have more integrate than Nuru Ribadu. When you talk of integrate in Nigeria, you can not be talking of Nuhu Ribadu.  How many nigeria consider Nuhu Ribadu as a man of integrate, Not so many. my friend. alot of nigerian have not dip thier hand in corruption or have friend that are corrupt. Not everybody in nigeria was part of corrupt govt.

Nuhu Ribadu going about saying Nigerian are corrupt, tell you the friends he is hanging around with. I know alot of nigeria, who are not corrupt. It tell you mine friends. I see all of his statement as insult to majority of Nigerian who are not. I can say majority have never dip thier hands in corruption.
Is is the ijaw man who sit in his village and look for fish  that is corrupt? or the bashama man or Dessa man or Ngorore or Mayo belwa man who goes to his farm or the yoruba man who has to go after cocoa tree.

Your friend determine how you view corruption in nigeria, if all your friends are corrupt, you assume everybody is corrupt. And that is Nuru ribadu problem. Everybody around him is corrupt. All of Nuhu ribadu friends are corrupt, I do not want to start listing his friend. we all know them. his problem is 90% of nigeria police are corrupt. Do you now say, 90% of police men all over the world are corrupt, No. Come to other countries. I have not seen police over here, stand before a major road and collecting bribe from me.   I can speak for majority of nigerian that are 60% who he goes about insulting. Who are not corrupt.
[/b]
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by LouisThoru(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
Look, becomerich. "Integrate" is not the issue, it is integrity.

Ok now, look, Nuhu Ribadu which i call Ribs, is fighting corruption in government, have you forgotten about that? What of corruption in less meaningful places?

Man, if i tell you all the things you do that are against the system, honestly, you will come back here to tell me how sorry you are.

Na so.
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by becomrich13: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
was he, tell the world the truth. what is the FBI report on Nuhu ribadu govt?? Why is the FBi looking for those who where part of that govt then??
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by LouisThoru(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Bros, you are derailing the topic.
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by becomrich13: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
You see, I can boost, if you go to Yorubaland today with CNN. and look for a market and have a thief go and steal in that market. I am telling you, if they get him. They would burn that thief infront of CNN camera, and they would not care if CNN is there or not even if thier faces may appear on television and they may be charged.

How can that people be corrupt. Nuhu ribadu hang around corrupt people that why he thinks majority of nigerian are corrupt.
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by LouisThoru(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
and if that thief ran away, he will come to Nairaland tommorrow and start yabbing government as thieves and bla bla bla, not so?
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by becomrich13: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
The problem with Nuhu Ribadu is that His family is part of the Nigeria Oligonomy. He only knows the Oligonomy. And how they do things, and he himself benefited from the Oligonomy. He went to school with children of the Oligonomy. barewa college which have produced 6 or 7 Head of states of Nigeria.. How can one high school produce 6 to 7 head of state of a federation, he is part of the mafia.  He represent the Oligonomy. That what he stand for. He now went to school and came back and join the corrupt nigeria police. And from there he became part of govt which is basically corrupt.

You can see everybody he hang around with all his life have been corrupt people. Nigeria is more than corrupt people. Can someone tell him and the Oligonomy. And Nigerian says no to him and the continuation of this same Oligonomy system.

Nuhu Ribadu is part of a oligopoly system. They dont want the children of the Oligonomy system in thier lifes anymore.
Re: We Have All Done Something Corrupt Against The System In Nigeria. by becomrich13: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru there are good thing about africa.  Do you believe in Time travel. There use to be an act of time travel in Yorubaland called Egbe. Find out about it. They use to use it many years ago. Some one can be in new york now and in 5 minute would be in chicago.  The silly thing about our people , they never wrote the secret of how they do it in books.

there are thing we do. The talk of the only evil thing about us on nairaland. make many people. sick of nairaland.   Nuhu ribadu talk of Corruption is more of his plan to get power like most nigerian.

look i live in Nuhu Ribadu state adamawa before. And I use to leave my door open and go to work and come back without anyone breaking in. Can you classify this people to as corrupt. Go to most nigeria villages , it is the same. most of the houses in the villages have no doors.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Gunmen Kill Three In Borno Mosque / Akinegba: Those people are PDP members.Only OMO ALE use left to point / Ondo Flags Off Residency Card Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.