Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) (31058 Views)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Pangolin (Pictured) / Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Psoul(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Pat081: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Take it to any LG office if it's still under warranty. Even if it's no more under warranty you can still take it there and the LG certified technicians can work on it.
LG office hmmmmmm I can remember when one man LG TV too hv problems too they are asking him to pay 8o thousand naira
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by vanmusco(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Abbeysunday:
Same here

Tho mine only blink twice and refuse to come on.....pls u people should help

Also an LG product
its the display board that has fault. Just repaired mine
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2019
vanmusco:
its the display board that has fault. Just repaired mine
how much did you fix yours bro ?
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by raphy(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Why don't you take it to where you buy it .some TV dealers can remove something inside.and put bad circuit u never can tell.

My kid bro buy a smart TV very large I HV not seen it yet he said the gotv refuse to play.

The guy that sold it come and carry it and later told him he will pay 8k to take it back.
The TV was brand new 70k .
Am.yet to see it my self.

Am not even happy as Tht guy want to scam him and collect 8k.

Before u buy anything shine ya eyes o .
Some people are not so smart this is Lagos.

Even my kid bro too.

Just take it to where u buy it.go shout for them .till they fix it.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Mraphel: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
SuperBlack:

Have you slapped the back or the screen
No really?
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Bizzyliss(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ur LG na the highest fake �
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by DJInfluence: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
unplug it from the wait for about 30 sec. Then start it from the TV button, not remote. you can also google the issue and look for LG tv forums for similar issue and how it was resolved.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by naijalodge(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
I had similar experience with mine few months ago, it got struck by lightning, all u have to do is to change the picture board and you’re good to go, mine is also an Lg 4K smart Tv(OLED)
Abbeysunday:
Same here

Also an LG product
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Bizzyliss(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Necksonnel:

But make I no lie , this your lg look like fake o. Look at the logo self . It's different from what all those fouani brothers or fulani brothers dey sell
na fake LG b that
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Brightest04(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nairaland is the most hilarious and ribs cracking forum i have ever come to know on the internet,keep it up guys at least it wipes away stress and hbp.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by babzo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Heat gun applied to the video card can fix this in 5 minutes; but only if you find the right technician or else that will be the end of your TV.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Take it to lg store. It looks like one of those smart lg tv. The control processor for the smart tv is bad already. Once they change that it would come one.
Mraphel:
Lalasticlala please help.

At first I thought it was low power I used stabilizer still not working

1 Like

Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by vinceelee: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
go bake the board in an oven.. that shit works.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by one4GOD(f): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Abbeysunday:
Same here

Also an LG product
Take it to any LG service outlet around where you live. Our had a fault like that and we took it to their outlet in Lekki and they serviced and changed the faulty part and that was FOC.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
go and do charity,maybe god can have mercy on it for you.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by beejay247: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
krattoss:
am not sure it's timer..

Cos sometimes it offs below the time..thoor haven't had enough time to access the problem

My lg bodyguard home theater do that too..I haven't been able to really examine it ...Tho it stays on for hours before it goes off..I am very sure it's not the timer ..
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Majesticniyi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
SuperBlack:

Have you slapped the back or the screen

This might look like a joke but it happened to me. My LG TV suddenly starting rebooting while I was watching. It would switch itself off and come on again only to shut down and restart without completing the booting cycle. I googled the answer and a tech forum comment said just slap the back. Sounded stupid until I did and the silly thing started working just fine. Later read that it was a result of impartial contact.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Ejimeh269(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just leave it for while, like a month and restart it.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by nemynely(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
First, is it still under warranty?
If NO, then proceed to Arena @bolade oshodi and seek the services of STEPHEN "afesco" on 08065615855.
Thank me later.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by FutureRama: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
fjjc:
These LG products and their partner Hisense just swallow Nigerians money with their 'magomago' products

grin
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Mblingz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nah Copy u bought. Not original lg
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Go to where you bought the TV.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Od1n: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
I mistakenly sat on my 32" Samsung Tv while relocating to a new place. Is it better to buy another or do i try to replace? Any future side effects? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by rezky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Off the T.V , leave it to cool off for like 5,10, or 30mins.
Or a day...if d fault persist., its a board problem..., that means u av to change d main board...so far the power board supply all the required voltage...not forgetting that d power board can cause the problem also dats if some voltages are missing.

To d guy whose the power indicator blink twice without displaying...if its LED tv...probably the Led lights re bad...,it may display under just focus a flashlight on d screen particularly dat part dat displays channel number or Av and change the channels and increase d volume to knw if sound is coming out...' If not, their may be fault on d power board...'
If nt Led tv..., inverter board may be bad..dat powers d flourescent tube for plasma's and sometimes LCD's.
..if nt, the power board need to be fixed.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by MrCarterlee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Carry ham go church for deliverance, I guess your village people at work grin
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Odiferdy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
fjjc:
These LG products and their partner Hisense just swallow Nigerians money with their 'magomago' products
well bro don't panic it does happen especially when it has been out of power for a while... Some of them especially LG products has power energy saver at the down middle of the screen.. Just switch it up and live it for a while it will store more power energy and come back to normal.. I'm talking from experience..
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by vanmusco(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
bnaira01:
how much did you fix yours bro ?
30k at Alaba. Bought a tokunbo board and replaced it, but use a reliable radionic so as to test it b4 leaving Alaba
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by MicroBox: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigbayour:
Check the connecting cord.. it has a circuit breaker. It might cut when there is power surge
Fuse is fuse..
When a circuit is break, no voltage and there won't be flow of current. hence, it won't display.
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by Mraphel: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Necksonnel:

But make I no lie , this your lg look like fake o. Look at the logo self . It's different from what all those fouani brothers or fulani brothers dey sell
grin Fulani
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by paix(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
vicben27:
Original LG is the Best yours is obviously fake. l've been using mine since 2013 without stabilizer and no head for one day! I'll advice you go to LG show room to get the best
Same here!
Re: My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) by paix(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Have you taken your time to read the user manual? People are always in a hurry to start using an equipment without first reading the operating manual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. / FG Approves Fund For Training Of 500,000 Youth On Digital Skills / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.