Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel (636 Views)

Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by ZWorld: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2019
A family of Indian tourists were left red-faced after they were caught stealing items from their hotel in Bali.

Angry staff confronted the group of nine holidaymakers as they tried to leave a villa in Sukawati on Sunday. .

After realising several items were missing, the manager called the police who watched on as one employee started searching the tourists' bags.

Footage of the embarrassing encounter shows the staff member pulling out towels, toiletries and accessories taken from the luxury villa. .

In the video, one of the tourists is angry that their ride to the airport has been delayed while another can be heard shouting: 'I can pay.' Staff continue to inspect all the guests' luggage and find a stolen towel, baskets and toiletries hidden in a backpack. .

You explain now,' the angry hotel employee can be heard saying in the footage.

A man is heard repeatedly apologising but the staff are clearly furious.

Stop. This is not about the money. I know you have a lot of money. This is no respect. You come to Bali, you just steal – no respect,' an employee replied as the man continued to apologise.

Sukawati Police later used their Facebook page to share photos of the stolen items, which included a hairdryer, soap dispensers and coat hangers. 'The guest acknowledged his mistake and apologised, returned the items taken and compensated for items that have not been found,' a police statement said.

Watch the video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/embarrassing-moment-a-family-of-tourists-were-caught-stealing-from-a-hotel/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by ZWorld: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2019
cry
Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2019
I’m just getting to know that taking towel in hotel room is Stealing. I have over 5 towels from different hotels . I thought it’s ‘Take as you go’.

Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by Robgeo1(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2019
What a disgrace.
Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by gaby(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Klepto family
Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by Robgeo1(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Bring him here let our teeth ask them questions

Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
I’m just getting to know that taking towel in hotel room is Stealing. I have over 5 towels from different hotels . I thought it’s ‘Take as you go’.

Na who dem catch be thief.

Baba you still Dey learn..lol

Some guys get 1 towel from each hotel Dey stay @. So imagine how much trophies Dey got ? Lol

All those 5***** no get chance to check,if you are paying 500$ per night,how
Much is their towels ?

Lastly,Na room service guys ladies get the highest level of safe supplies.

Roll them 50$ and see them telling you all about buying weed,to kpekus wey fresh !! Lol �
Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by Davash222(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Baba you still Dey learn..lol

Some guys get 1 towel from each hotel Dey stay @. So imagine how much trophies Dey got ? Lol

All those 5***** no get chance to check,if you are paying 500$ per night,how
Much is their towels ?

Lastly,Na room service guys ladies get the highest level of safe supplies.

Roll them 50$ and see them telling you all about buying weed,to kpekus wey fresh !! Lol �
Lol. You don old for the game oo.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moment A Family Of Tourists Were Caught Stealing From A Hotel by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:

Lol. You don old for the game oo.

Bros Na for fun ... ohhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Police Smash Robbery Gang, Recover Arms / Xenophobia: South African Shops Being Attacked In Zambia (Photos) / Stolen Hilux At Federal Secretariat Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.