Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project (38216 Views)

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Doglove91: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Am proud of my school!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
His students be looking at him and be thinking see this agbaya, what will you be telling your kids at home.

Well to me it's funny but creative . all for laughs
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Just2endowed2(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
celebrate your inner nerd grin grin
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Proffdada: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
sylve11:
of what importance is the spider man stunt? undecided cool
he can deny signing grin
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Focusmind: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerian lecturers, always playing and forming god. See how the students are just loyal because he could make or mar their future without being questioned.

If you see how students and lecturers discuss projects and dissertations abroad, you would know that we are just too backwards.

Signing a student project is never a favour but here in Nigerian, lecturers see themselves as gods.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Lovelyn451(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
E

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by mrdan(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Spider man wearing a pair of glasses.

Its all good, if it makes the signing a memorable one for the students.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by deltateam: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:
undecided

This a sign that somewhere in every human,there is a dose of madness, we just have various ways of controlling it.

Its not madness. Its a way of bonding with his students. They will cherish their final days in school. Its for the fun. Everything is not seriousness every time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Smithwilliams826: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Heat go kill the man.
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice, hehe
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Gkemz: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
This man must be a funny lecturer just like my uncle also lecturing in unizik. It's like unizik got a whole lot of funny lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Olorunnim: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Silviaflourish:
Well
You know life is too short to have boring people around you.
Welcome to Nairaland we hope to see more of you
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by ALEXANDER51: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Funny
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by JubrilBuhari: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Very funny man. Much like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by HabaHaba: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Me am even looking for Iron Man outfit. I love that outfit die.

We get info on how to gerrit pls mention, biko.
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by nwamabo247(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2019
whatever is sent here.a/c
3123581337.Name.
okeke ukamaka juliana. firstbank.wil reah me asap.plz nodify me via sms 09027837654 if u send anything thanks and remain bless
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by ayobaye(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
The lecturer as I see him shouldn't be a sadist. He only tries to make himself and people around him cheerful. It is not an aberration to pick fun in what others are doing. It makes one live longer. Leave castigation, look at the good side of everything before you comment.
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Afrigoldloaded(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
That's cheerfully joy. Making himself at top of the world
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Kingzra1(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
gulfer:
I see no 'excitenent "here please angry angry angry angry
kuku die
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by nwamabo247(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
bigpicture001:

Plz un acct no.is not stated
whatever is sent here.a/c 3123581337.Name. okeke ukamaka juliana. firstbank.wil reah me asap.plz nodify me via sms 09027837654 if u send anything thanks and remain bless
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Zombiekiller010: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
tydi:
grin

The reason he is doing this is to conceal himself from the hand of those girls he shifted their pants during the course of study so he can fail any of them who did bad in the project woefully and without been accused by any of rape case in the future .. Spider man stunts my feet..

Sense wee not kill me!
Are you referring to the pregnant girl?

Modified : the girl in the third pic is not falling for the trick anymore probably she has seen and noticed the finger he used fingering her.. It all tells on look on her face
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by nwamabo247(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Oguieke:
. find a way to locate human right radio ( brekete family ABUJA) you will surely get help.
that will be a tiltle dificult for me i am in the east.do you have their contact
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by Clinghton: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Adding fun in the education is OK most comments here are derogatory but if it were to be abroad , we would start by saying this can't happen here in Nigeria
Let's celebrate ourselves
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by AK481(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
sylve11:
of what importance is the spider man stunt? undecided cool

he might be fro the department of creative art..if so,then it makes sense.
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by MrBONE2(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2019
dedons:
Igbo Amaka

No NO NO grin

SpiderMan EMELA grin

Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by wamalagi: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nice outfit
Re: UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project by piagetskinner(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
I can imagine the kind of heat building up in that spidey costume...

Hence his sitting by the window �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ? / FG Scraps CBT For Post-UTME Screening, Pegs Fee At N2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.