Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

[VIDEO] Davido Blows Hot Says 'if You Gat A Problem With Me Suck My D*ck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Davido Blows Hot Says 'if You Gat A Problem With Me Suck My D*ck (267 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Davido Blows Hot Says 'if You Gat A Problem With Me Suck My D*ck by Entmediahub: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
[VIDEO] Davido blows hot says 'If you gat a problem with me suck my d*ck - Bleep you'

Worldwide Popular Nigerian singer Davido also know as Obo which is a short form of 'Omo Baba Olowo', meaning the child of a rich man,

Blows hot just after realizing the video to his now trending jam 'Blow My Mind' featuring Chris Brown,

Davido says nobody supports him  for the past 7 years he has been in the music industry,

Watch the video using below link
https://entmediahub.com.ng/2019/07/31/video-davido-if-you-gat-a-problem-with-me-suck-my-dck-Bleep-you/

(1) (Reply)

Williexo Make Pounds Rain on Our Favourite Arsenal Fan, Kelechi. Video / Living And Leaving The Ghetto (the Beginning) | EP1 / Nollywood Actress/producer #eniolabadmus bags Brand New Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.