Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You (38979 Views)

You Have To Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You – Toyin Lawani / You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You - Toyin Lawal / Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by daimsy(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Very bad role model.
Leading the young with lack of moral values.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2019
With 2million, i can get 40 fresh pussies of beautiful damsels for 50k each,.and f¤ck to my satisfaction. in short na them go dey rush me. what will i do with this retiree who demands to much good qualities from a man but fail to acquire even one good quality as a woman. if you know, you knowgringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by jago2016(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2019
2 million just for date � what of marriage?
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by LyfeJennings(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Just a joke
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Platony(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Broke B**ch undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by deltateam: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2019
#2 million just to talk? When one can get married with the same amount of money.

But wait. What am I even going to discuss with her that will worth #2 million?
Is the talk going to bequeath eternal life?

Gerrarahia mehn.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by efemena5050(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Well, her wishes aren't bad. She is utilizing her celebrity status well. If you no get money, hide your face!
woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Brisleypat: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Shame
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Vivapros(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2019
She is not a virgin,IS SHE? grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by ofiko123(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2019
In this buhari economy...
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by ZADDY001: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2019
African Girls With their stupid words
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Internet247(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2019
someone hit up me with that lil Wayne meme grin grin
aaaahhhhh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Torinoaudrey: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Bastard, how many people din pay her, olosho, mtshew
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by emelda86(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
She still dey mention that guy wey dump her name...

Meaning she never get over him yet
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
No did daddy in high places spoil you.

A graduate of 5 year experience never collect 200k per month.

God help Nigeria. Some Negros will still pay.
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by liverpudian9(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
stupidity , who u b sef
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by dfrost: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2019
daimsy:
Very bad role model.
Leading the young with lack of moral values.

And who gave her the role of a role model? cheesy grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Nobisjoe1: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Choi 4 second hand pussy
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by bluebay(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Pay you 2M to date you. Then pay you 5M to kpansh you. Na so Olosho Dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by BrotherJesu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
[b][/b] this babes puna must be ensuite or presidential toto for it to worth same price with 2 year rent of a fitted one bedroom flat in Maitama, Abuja.
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
malele:

Toyin Lawani has stated that she must be paid N2m before going out on a date with anyone after getting a throng of DMs from male admirers following her announcement of being single.

The celebrity stylist also said that being single doesn't mean that she is officially stupid as her taste is extremely high. She added that the money which must be paid into her account before the date takes off is an insurance in case it turns out to be a bad one.

Toyin Lawani went on to list some qualities she is looking out for. Below is what she wrote;

I said I was officially single , doesn’t mean I’m officially stupid , my taste is extremely high. You must pay 2million naira to my account before I Go on A date with you , ( Date means eat and talk Oo not to raise leg up ooo )so if you are ugly I can Japaaa Quickly and won’t be upset with myself that I left my work where I get my Bread to make time for you

The time that I will use to get dressed and even do makeup ,is same time that I will use to make money and Run my many Businesses and attend to my Amazing clients, Take note-NO SOCIAL MEDIA LOVE , MUST BE GOD FEARING ,MUST LOVE KIDS ,MUST BE GOOD IN BED , MUST KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR TONGUE , CAUSE YOU WILL HV MONEY FINISH NOW YOUR PIMPIM WILL NOW LOOK LIKE @lordmaine2 OWN AND STRICTLY NO PICTURES, MUST NOT BE LAZY , I LOVE HARDWORKING PEOPLE ITS A TURN ON FOR ME MUST HV GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, MUST KNOW HOW TO DRESS GOOD

And I was serious when I said no DMs from broke niggas , still seeing some of you , Ive Replied the Rich ones. Before!!!! they used say love is blind, now love should choose wisely , cause Men are very deceitful, you will date a Guy who doesn’t give you money ,you will support him and he will still mess you up , so it’s best you are comfortable while they do their cheating haven’t Dated in a while so it’s best I start putting what I want out there

And note , I might be loud on social media ,cause it’s a fun place and it’s all marketing strategy but love to keep my Relationship Extremely private, so if you want to use me for trophy girlfriend, it won’t work ,Go and use your mother

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/you-must-pay-me-n2m-before-i-can-go-on-a-date-with-you-toyin-lawani.html

2 things I hate, Nay 3 I eschew with passion:
1. Public Toilets
2. Dirty Smelling Swimming Pool
3. The sight of a dump hill/ open sewage!

May our eyes never see evil.
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Lovelyn451(f): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
hmm...local guys are angry...how can Toyin be this heartless??
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by tgmac24: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just give 2 years from now,she will be the one asking men hand in marriage
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by niyosdoo: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
na sure hell fire be dat
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by zinny377(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lets not judge her biko...

Its her life n choice...she should do what works for her.
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by olumalcolm(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oloshoooooooo, where is senator elisha when we need him most? dem don shagg brain comot for dis one head, as d head big reach, e don empty. angry
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by ALEXANDER51: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
nah her problem
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Astonpapa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
O God help us, everything is upside down in this world, we celebrate nothingness and stupidity. We want to see naked ladies and pretend lol. We need God to open our eyes
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by MistaBabz: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mtchewwww another proud olosho
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Lanruze: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Any normal Man that dates this woman is a BASTARD and doesn't have his mother alive.

Bitch !!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
But between your legs you are carrying lagos ibadan express way
Re: Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You by Joevic(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Appear In Lovely Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.