Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Looking For Nokia N8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For Nokia N8 (1317 Views)

Price Of Nokia N8 / Formatting Code For Nokia 3250 (hard Reset) Anyone Pls? / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Nokia N8 by obarogz: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
i am looking for nokia n8 to buy and so will appreciate a response with price and location.
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by wise3g(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2010
smiley cellphone,laptop,electronics.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by Thelonius: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
Don't bother yourself for now, It's only available for those that pre-ordered. Sometime in November maybe.
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by lukkie(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by wise3g(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2010
smiley it is the newest cellphone.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by stefanu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2010
I don't really know what Nokia/Nigeria's problem is, they want people to preorder with 80k.
I spoke with them in Slot yesterday and was told they will deliver in 2 week's time if one preorders now. My question now are; Will this phone not be available over the counter (off the shelf), or if it becomes available, will the price be above the preordered price of 80k?
I do not see myself tying my cash (80K) down for 2 wks. I will explore other means before the end of the week and if none comes up, I will need to pay to them Nokia/Slot.
I am already obsessed with this machine, i can't wait to have it.
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by engrhamid(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
stefanu:

I don't really know what Nokia/Nigeria's problem is, they want people to preorder with 80k.
I spoke with them in Slot yesterday and was told they will deliver in 2 week's time if one preorders now. My question now are; Will this phone not be available over the counter (off the shelf), or if it becomes available, will the price be above the preordered price of 80k?
I do not see myself tying my cash (80K) down for 2 wks. I will explore other means before the end of the week and if none comes up, I will need to pay to them Nokia/Slot.
I am already obsessed with this machine, i can't wait to have it.

Pls, just take it slow slow. The phone can always be with you but the money wont.
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by aieromon(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
I waited three months for the 5800xm and i'm prepared to wait for eternity for the N8.I believe in the principle of buy what you can see and feel.Besides,i regularly surf blogs and forums to have a feel of what new users are experiencing.
Learn from Nokia N900!
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by dekin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
aieromon:

I waited three months for the 5800xm and i'm prepared to wait for eternity for the N8.I believe in the principle of buy what you can see and feel.Besides,i regularly surf blogs and forums to have a feel of what new users are experiencing.
[b]Learn from Nokia N900![/b]

meaning? ? ?
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by Phony200(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^
Meaning check blog reviews and various user opinions to decide whether the touted specs actually do what they should. If 50 out of 100 users report the same issues or pleasures, there's gotta be some truth in the matter It's saved my butt more than once.
@aieromon,
+1
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by knotty(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2010
available at SLOT for same 80k
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by stefanu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
knotty:

available at SLOT for same 80k

I DON'T THINK THE PHONE IS NOT IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: Looking For Nokia N8 by stefanu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
i don't think the phone is in the country

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E61i Price And Blackberry 8830 Price / Can Connect My Blackberry To My Computer And Browse The Internet? / Android Rooting: What Does It Mean ? Advantages Of Rooting Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.